Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Most funny one i will say... 🤣🤣

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 17

The next day she went to her therapist as usual, her progress was incredible and she was proud of herself. She didnt want to jinx anything she kept her mouth shut. She wore sari with help of jhanki of course. However annoyed with Aru she is , its a date end of the day. He came back in black shirt and pants. He kept his two buttons at top open, man he is hot she doesnt know how she got that lucky. “So girlfriend how was your day?”

“Girlfriend bolke kya jatana chate ho?” She rolled her eyes

“That you are my gf” he said as matter of fact

“Where are we going?” She asked

“Suprise baby” he said smiling

“Baby? Am not a baby” she scoffed at him.

“You are so unromantic” he said pouting.

“Two places will be going you know i like adventure so thats what we going to do” he said excitedly . Imlie was happy to see him happy she want to do things he loves doing she was curious as to what they will be doing today.

Drive was long, they listened to songs mostly Aru kept quiet so did she. They finally parked in small lot. There was vast open field, “Aru i know you were jealous and angry at me but dont dump my body here please” she teased

“Pagal aurat” he replied. Then she saw, hot air balloon that too at the right time when sun is about to set. She looked at Aru with tears in her eyes , “Aru..I am speechless”

“Kya karu am the best. Atleast hunkboy had existed he could never compete me” he said smugly.

A man came and took them to the parked balloon. “No wheelchair Imlie” Aryan said

Imlie looked at him confused, then how? Oh no no she cannot. Thats too much on him.

“No Aru i cannot . I know what you planning” she backed up.

“For me” he said looking in her eyes.

He is doing so much for her! They took wheelchair near the entrance, the other man helped her getup, her balance has gotten better which suprised Aru, his eyes shone proudly.

He hold her, “Aru this is too much you cannot keep holding me, its not easy”

“Its romantic and i intend to do so now sssh and enjoy” Slowly the ballon started to get off the ground. They both looked at horizon but Imlie looked back at Aru, she was looking at him with adoration. All the questions and insecurities she had is definitely out of window, if anybody who will ever take care of her , be there for her, push her its him. Without thinking, kissed his jaw taking Aryan by suprise. He looked at Imlie and Imlie closing her eyes leaned forward and kissed him. Her first kiss, she would always cherish it .

She opened her eyes and blushed. “Right timing” he whispered then pointed to sun setting in the horizon. It was the most beautiful exhilarating, serene experince she would ever have.

It seems they are officially together, and Imlie couldnt be happier. After that treat, they went for dinner at nice cozy restaurant. Aryan talked and talked and Imlie just listened with awe. She was total goner.

The night came to an end, what beautiful night it was. When he dropped her, he gave her tight hug and kissed her. “Thank you” Imlie looked confused she should be thanking him.

“No thank you for everything i would have never imagined i can experience these things” she said slightly blushing.

He smiled and she went inside happily dreamy already. First time after accident she had beautiful sleep with beautiful dream.

Next two weeks Imlie avoided meeting Aryan which ticked him off but he kept quiet. Imlie was making progress in her therapy she could walk with atleast 6-7 steps but her legs were still stiff, it would get painful at times. She wanted to meet Aryan but something or other aways comes up. At night when she logged in,

RowdyRathore: Like are you ever going to meet me?😡

Khatti_imlie: Soon

RowdyRathore: thats what you been saying. You dont want to meet then just say it.

Khatti_Imlie: Why you get angry?

RowdyRathore: because it seems you are avoiding me😔

Khatti_Imlie: yes i am. Am busy with something😆

RowdyRathore: i understand but five minutes you cannot give me? I can come to your house right now. And its not funny!

Khatti_Imlie: am not at my house😲

She lied. She knows he cant stop himseld to see her. He has become protective and somewhat territorial from his talks. She likes it she cannot deny but he has to wait for this!! She is planning to suprise him on her progress.

She looked at his next message which took her by suprise:

RowdyRathore: I want to meet you because my maasi is coming. I told her i want to get married. She is excited to meet you.

Khatti_Imlie: what?! Marriage? Aru are you sure?

RowdyRathore: yea this gfbf mere bas ki baat ab nai rahi….and my maasi means world to me after my mother. She is my mother , her and her daughter Nia is coming. So i want to you meet them.

Khatti_Imlie: i hvnt even told my dad about us! I am already nervous oh god. You are too fast

RowdyRathore: Well i dont want any hunkboy to take you away

After they chatted, Imlie decided to tell her dad. Her dad was happy, he always wanted best for his daughter he was guilty about the Dr he had brought him. He felt ashamed , he would avoid Imlie looking in her eyes. But today as father, he was happy and she hugged him crying. She said sorry for all the trouble she gave him , the stubborness everything.

“Woh ladka heera hi hoga, jo tumhari zid ko usne challenge kia” he blessed her and said he too will come with her.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@blackfaree hot air balloon idea was total surprise ♥️ Very visionary when I was reading 🥰 btw why is she ignoring him? And why is she territorial abt his talks 😒

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Just boyfriend things i guess inwouldnt know cuz i never had one🤣she wanna suprise him read it carefully she can walk few steps she wana direct suprise but now she has to goo meet anywhas

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arylie started romancing.. ❤

What abt our fav sweeties... Missing group chat😟

Blackfaree ji.....When are u planning to confess ur love🤣 for azaan😉???

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Haye priyanki entry karti hu next chapter ruko🤣

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Haye priyanki entry karti hu next chapter ruko🤣

Awwww🤩🤩 eagerly waiting for ur entry.🥳🥳..

U r driving me crazy 😜with ur supporting crts🤪... Always getting distracted from main couple🤭... Nainsafi 😂

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Priyanka ke saath aur ek twist just for you🤣

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ooo how romantic😍😍😍. The date was super I just loved it. Marriage he is super fast when their friends r going to know about their relationship? I want to see their reactions.

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow... Here aryan is so possessive that he don't want real hunkyboy to come n take away imlie.... This one was so Romontic... I loved it so much... 😘😘