Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blackfaree

😒Didnt get you?

Sorry! Posted it in the wrong thread :(

Edited by KambakthIshq - 2 years ago
Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

O wow aaru he so humble... Itna pyara kaun kaise ho skta hai... But sometimes reality we should accept it... Aliya she must be right but when we are in love we make possiblity to work out that relationship.... So let's see what is in their story further...

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did you like the dance scene she standing on his feet?

Priti1610 thumbnail

Wow amazing... Finally they have there confrontation and this was very imp... O i just loved this.... Sorry i was busy....

Priti1610 thumbnail

O i just loved it... I thought she or he might k*ss each other while being so close to each other...

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The sweetest couple of the century

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm glad she actually spoke to Aryan instead of jumping to conclusions! Now she knows he isn't interested in Aliya!

Their dance was really beautiful đŸ„°!

But her concerns are also legit! It's easy to say that he is willing to do everything but when the time comes it a whole lot of work. Just not physically but emotionally as well!

Hopefully they both understand each others point of view!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Yes my fav part was dance tooo and lets see how it works out!!

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

😍😍

How much i enjoyed reading update

Dance❀ such a bliss !!! reminded me a parallel in our childhoodđŸ„ș where our parents taught us in the same way how to walk 👣 right??...

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 16-❀

“Aaru, i understand your feelings and believe me you have no idea that confession what it means to me. I am also not wrong, i respect what you said reality stays right can a man and woman be in relationship with intimacy in question? Can a partner be able take everyday responsibility that comes with person like me?” She asked genuinely. She wants hold him but these answers are important too. He just told her he loves her , he doesnt understand what it means to her. Her heart is beating fast with happiness.

“Imlie my actions will speak because whatever i tell you you will ask me again. I don’t want to answer you. Stubborn woman” he sighed still his back to her. “All i know is i love you the way you are nothing matters to me. When two people are together they can fight anything but one should have trust on another and you dont have that on me . That breaks me, so please jao yaha se Imlie”

He is right, Imlie thought but why still angry?

“Are you angry at me?” She asked

“Yes” he said bluntly

“Why?”

“Because i love you and you asking me questions not trusting me. “

“I love you Aaru “ she said and he back that was slugged now was straight, he was frozen then he slumped again.

“So? You dont trust me “ he shrugged

“I do with my life” he shook his head in denial.

Oh god this man!!! Now she is ready and confessing he is being an idiot. They can talk about it but .. she got an idea.

“Ok i am leaving, anyways Aarav is waiting on me online” she said looking for reaction but she didnt get any. She sighed, and turned towards door. “Bye Aaryan. I am going to real Aaru-Aarav atleast he will talk “ she said purposely but he still didnt give reaction. She finally left from the house.

She was still happy , they both confessed! She thought about what Aaryan said,she should have that trust on him.

She opened her laptop of course he wasnt online, she started chatting with Aarvi thats when she heard his voice in reaction she closed the flap of the laptop. “Who are you talking to?” She turned. Oh god this man is jealous and territorial for sure that he came after to get that Aarav.

“Aru you scared me.. Batameez ho tum without knocking you barge in anyone room” she said scolding him.

“Do i look like i care? I only barge in your room because you are my gf?” Imlie mouth hung open.

Then she said, “Eh hello who said i am your gf? And to answer your question i was talking to Aarav” that ticked him off. Thats what he gets for being oversmat with her. Gf? Since when khud ki story bana leta hai. He hasnt even propose!

He quickly came over and opened her flap, Imlie hold him, “What are you doing, you cannot go in my laptop you jerk! “ she said angrily

“I can and i will give me your password tumhare hunkboy ki maut hai aaj. Tired of his name” he said trying to put different passwords to login.

Imlie folded her hands and smile, “You will never know the password” He groaned in frustration and kicked the table.

“Mr. this is expensive table is imported” she joked but with straight face. He frowned at her,

“Password do mujhe” he warned

“Varna?” She challenged

He bent enough in level with her face, “I will kiss you, until your lips get swollen” she gasped , and blushed at same time. She didnt reply instead scowled in reply. “Ok if thats what you want”

He was just about to kiss her, she covered his mouth with her hand. “YOU WONT TAKE MY FIRST KISS LIKE THAT SAMJHE” she blurted.

He raised his one eyerbrow, “You never kissed?” He said brushing her hand off. She shook her head no. “I never had relationship “ she said the truth.

“Wow meri fresh Imlie”

“Fresh? “

“Thats your word, so giving back to you” he winked.

“You are batameez, and secondly you have kissed girls before of course so i want to experience too but not with you. My first kiss will be Aarav” she said confidently knowing he have had relationships.

“What did you say” he clenched his teeth.

“Since you kissed many times before i should have experience too just first not with you”

“Give me your password” she didnlt budge

He picked her up and laid her on bed, making Imlie nervous, he got on top of her and lean “Do”

Imlie was actually scared so she closed her eyes and said “Aarupitahaidaru”

“WTF who keeps password like that” he was already up and gone to laptop typing away. Her chats were on , “Where is that hunkboy Imlie”

“Woh password rhyming kar rahi thi kuch mila nai to aisa bana dia. Wanted your name in it”

He looked at her like she lost it but he sighed knowing he has fallen in love with a nutcase.

He went in her folders, pictures of him that she stolen, his face looked smug. “Answer me where is that hunkboy?” His tone serious

“You acting like a teenager” she said

“Whatever. “

“I hate your whatever” she replied back.

“WHATEVER. Am changing your password” he went in and change her password. “Aaruiloveyou” he types away.

“Kuch bhi. I never said that to you yet”

“Hunkboy? You been going around bush tell me where is that kutta?”

“That kutta doesnt exist” she finally said tired of him. If this how boyfriends are then she rather be single she laughed mentally.

His face had relief, “You just wanted to me jealous?” He smiled slowly.. Imlie nodded she backed a little on her bed. He looked so happy that he wanted to jump on her?

“What kinda password you kept?” He sat on the bed near her legs.

“I wrote what you feel” he shrugged

“Anyways we are in relationship from now, so tomorrow we go out. “ He said

“What ? How can you decide all that yourself?” She was annoyed, he hasnt even propose to me like gentleman.

“I will pick you up tomrrow “ he kissed her cheeks. “I love you” he whispered in her ears .

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago