Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣. Why Imlie should suffer always. Add Imlie's one of the old male friends whom she used to meet before accident and make aryan jealous.😆

Edited by Niharthebird - 2 years ago
rnrozzy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hahaha, I'm dying laughing after that last chapter

bechari Aarvi and Imlie got scarred for life 🤣

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I thought something else thank u thank u ki mein ne jho socha vi nahi hai story mein. Bechare boys they were so embarrassed. I want to see their interactions with the girls after this incident🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fun filled update😆..

It's always special in knowingly teasing loved ones😝 for no reason...

Last part..no words🤣🤣

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Time to cry!😆 Its sad chapter from next chapter Imlie's mission just like in tv ahah it will be funny too...Imlie won't go back to her depression she still be funny just denying the love fact

Chap14

That night in the group chat:

Group Chat BOX

Skybender: Chittar udh gaye humare boys

RowdyRathore: I am not like this you guys forced me.

Zee: What force? Its natural to see big deal just chill…its normal yar😕

Babydoll : HI!!!! Yes very normal to watch as group waisewhat type were you watching😎

Khatti_Imlie : ahhahahhahahhahahahahaha🤣

RowdyRathore : K

Skybender: Lets behave normal girls.

Khatti_Imlie: hahahahhahaahhahahahahahah🤣

Aryan and Imlie ChatSpace Private

RowdyRathore: hehehe very funny stop doing that its killingme

Khatti_Imlie: why?

RowdyRathore: It was embarrassing .

Khatti_Imlie:🤪🤣

RowdyRathore: STOP IT!! Ek kaam karo jao who hunkboy se baatkaro

Khatti_Imlie: Hunk boy? You mean Aarav?

RowdyRathore:😳

Khatti_Imlie: We should meet tomorrow I want to talk to you.

RowdyRathore: About?

Khatti_Imlie: Tomorrow in Liberty Park

RowdyRathore: Ok and please don’t laugh

Khatti_Imlie : Will try.

Imlie taking Azaan advice which she contemplated on a lot finallydecided to confess her feelings. She was almost sure he has feelings too it’sjust matter of him reciprocating.

She is romantic type she want this to special, but shedecided once he confess too she will take him on a date. She slept peacefullythat night.

Next day whole morning, she couldn’t keep calm she even toldJhanki that she has fallen in love and that it’s just like a dream! She soundedlike a small girl who always dreamt of fairytale. Maybe her fairytale finallycoming true. She wanted to say lot of things to him, she even has small bookprepared of her favorite shayris that’s dedicated for him. She put that in herpurse, she wants to look her best today as well. She talked to mirror, “Thankyou Aru for everything you made a stubborn non-willing girl a chance, a push sheneeded. Thank you”

She called the driver and he dropped her off, they were 10minutes late because of small accident on their way. She found him but her facelost all its color-his back was to her and he was talking to Aliya. Sheobviously couldn’t hear them, but she went near Aliyah haven’t noticed hereither. She looked agitated. They were too involved in their conversation tonotice a presence.

“What did you like in her? Huh? We been together for fouryears Aru, remember how you cried and tried to stop me the day of our breakup?Don’t you remember that? That was love! This whatever you are telling me issympathy Aryan SYMPATHY! What if she could never walk? You think you can live alife with helping her around, you have to give 24/7 to her Aru. Be practical. Thinkabout the future, everything looks so fine and lovey dovey now but reality willhit you when you have assist her everywhere, assist her taking to bathroom,giving her bath heck you don’t even know how your intimacy will be affected.”

Imlie backed up, it was the truth in her stupid fairytaledream she forgot what if her therapy doesn’t work? Aryan replied something, butImlie was now far off to hear whatever it was. It felt somebody just slappedher and woke her up. Yes he might have feelings, but what if things change wheneveryday he has to deal with her disability. Everyday …and intimacy that’s areality too. She called her driver, and turned off her phone. “Madam aap itnekhush the itna jaldi.. Aap ro rahe ho” Imlie didn’t answer and looked out ofwindow.

Once home, she closed the door but didn’t lock it and playedmusic so no one can hear weeping.

She was having lot of negative thoughts, when she heard him.He was here her back was to the door.

“You called me to talk, I waited and here you are sleeping.”She didn’t reply. She hold back her sobs to pretend she is sleeping and hemight go away. But then he stopped the music and heard it soft sobs.

“You are crying? What happen Imlie? He asked suddenly tensed
“Didn’t somebody to knock when you go to someone room” She replied rudely.

She heard him walking to her side so he can see her, but sheturned around. He came other side again and she turned back to him. She didn’twant to see him didn’t he get it? Finally she didn’t hear him shuffling around.

“Chale jao” was all she said.

She felt her bed dipped, her eyes went wide as tears keptflowing. What is he doing. She felt a hand on her waist, his breath on herears, “What happen?” he whispered in her ears. The proximity was making itworse “Aise kon karta hai aaru? Zabardasti hai kya? Kuch nai hua…its mydepression . Now leave me alone.” His hand tightened on her waist, he grabbedher jaw , “Mujhse bakwas mat hi karo, I waited for you there you were going tosay something. Bolo” he said softly.

“Nothing” she replied looking straight in his eyes.

“Imlie” questions in his eyes

“Aryan” he wasn’t going to get any answers. She loves him that’sa fact , the way he was looking she was going weak already so she turned herface away again.

“You are damn stubborn, I tried nicely now you are pissingme off” he said angrily

“Be angry but go from here . Leave me alone yar” she saidtired.

His took his hand away from her waist, she closed her eyesmissing his closeness already.

“I am here when you are ready to talk”
“There is nothing to talk” She heard the door open, “Thank you Aryan for being there for me, its not easy to live with person like me I mean am very moody yet you tolerate me. Aisa samaj lo today was such day” He didn’t reply but banged the door in response. She sighed, she accepts her reality but his presence made her realize that he always supported her its time for her to support him and return the favor. She will bring them together, that would be right thing four years is a lot. She will message him tonight behaving normal and apologizing for her behavior.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Its going to be funny aage jake even though i posted sad chap her antics wont stop

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Imlie is being little stubborn by not opening up after he came and is taking her moodiness 😔 even tho she is right for that moment, she must see Aryan’s actions too ❤️

Aishuachu1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

update was good....but real touching one....how much we should wait for their smile😭

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

this angst is fun ❤️ but my fav part was how he holds her from back not caring about anything just to know whats bothering her. He has so much love

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This girl is utter crazy