Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Chap 11.

Aryan came to pick her up next day, he said from now onwhenever they meet outside he will coming to pick her up. She smiled when shesaw him, she forgot her about fear for a minute, and he looked so dreamy.MCDREAMY…mmm the scar on his eyebrows it’s so attractive, and his eyes let’snot start talking about that. She hit her head for having such thoughts. Timeto focus back for today showdown. She felt newfound confidence today justbecause of him.

“You ready? Did you put bring the stuff I told you to inyour purse?” She nodded feeling apprehensive now.

“Stop biting your lips” he said looking at her sideways.
She frowned at him, “Why you ordering me, I can do whatever I want its my bodyreaction to nervousness.” He shook his head at her naïve nature. She has noidea what that biting lips action do to him. He gripped the steering wheelcontrolling himself, “I will be there so don’t panic at all do exactly as I instructed”

“Ok sir” she said jokingly. He taught her the basic hammerstrike it was pretty simple and today she was going to implement It ifeverything goes by plan. They reached the clinic, the receptionist said shedoesn’t have appointment, “Can you tell him Imlie is here please, I know I don’thave appointment I had to leave for emergency yesterday” she said smiling.

Receptionist then made a call and told her take a seat.After he dealt with two patients it was going to be her turn. Her hands wereshaking in nervousness so she hid it behind her scarf. Aryan sat next to her,it was her turn, “You wait outside” receptionist said, and Aryan noddedexpected that answer.

He was nervous for her, but he had to give that confidenceto her. Imlie went inside, he was waiting there with his hands behind him. “Youleft yesterday without informing?”

“I had emergency so to make up I came today sorry about that”she was trying not to show her anger right now.

“I will not tolerate it next time. Please be on time andfinish your sessions. We will continue from where we left off” he said. When hewas looking away, she took out the fork and pen that was in her purse hidingbeneath her scarf. “Can we please do basic again, then we can continue”
“Ok “He stopped what he was doing and came to her kneeling in front of her. Sheclosed her eyes counting till 10 by then he had lifted her legs, as soon helooked up she did stabbed the fork on his cheeks and before he could react withother hands she stabbed in right in the eye with pen with all the force shehad. He screamed in pain. She texted Aryan who came to her , he locked the doorbehind him , Dr got up bleeding from his cheeks and his eyes covered with hisother hands, “You..”looking at Imlie , Aryan came punched him in gut which madehim unconscious. Imlie raised her eyebrows, they quickly left from there, thereceptionist was waiting outside who had called the police already. But theywere gone by the time police could come.

“You didn’t do what I told you do ! that wasn’t exactlyhammer strike” he said

“It was Imlie strike” proud of herself for the first time inher life. She was doing happy danceright now in her mind. “Imlie Strike?Please” he rolled his eyes.

“But I am proud of you today Imlie” he said smiling at herwith an emotion in his eyes.

“I don’t want to go home, can we go out have lunch somewhere”she asked nervously not sure if he wants to even go out wit her. He has doneenough for her.

“I wasn’t going to take you home anyways I have calledothers today so you can meet them. Aakash was sad you didn’t come to theclubbing”

She sighed, “I will tell them sorry” they reached at verycozy restaurant, they went inside and saw Azaan and other two. First thing younotice about Aarvi is her curly hair, she has gorgeous hair and big eyes.Aakash was good looking too. Aarvi waved excitedly at Aryan and Imlie . Shejumped from her seat, and gave hug to her “Finally we meet!!! Finally a girl asbeautiful as me!”Aakash was sulking in his seat, “I am sorry Aakash, I couldn’tmake it. Aryan will tell you about it.” She said actually feeling sorry.

She looked at Azaan expected him to say hi to her, he turnedhis face “Humara to jagda chal raha hai so Imlie sorry not talking to you still”Aryan looked at both of them confused . “Nautanki mat kar, aaj jo kia maine youwill be proud of me. Please ab to baat karle” Aryan nodded his head at Azaan,who then got up and finally hugged her. “Welcome finally we all meet together,it feels complete now .”

“I am hungry lets order and till then you tell us whathappen” Aarvi asked.

Aryan told them everything, Azaan got up the moment he heardthe first encounter, Aryan had to pull his tshirt so he sits back down. Aarvimouth was left hanging open by end of it. She high fived Imlie, “I am goingthere as new patient tomorrow ek do mein bhi laga deti hoon”

Imlie laughed at her, “I will not stop you.” Till now nobodyjudged her all of them were very cool and nonjudgmental friends. She neverthought she will meet them all and feel so welcome. Their warmth and love forher was visible . While they were eating, Aarvi all of sudden uttered, “Uh-Oh”looking up, Imlie squinted and looked up sideways, a woman of their age wasstanding there with smile and waving towards Azaan or Aryan.

“Hi Aru, I been calling you you been ignoring my calls andlook today I find you here. I need to talk to you” she asked pouting

“I am eating lunch, Aliya. Some other time” he was leastinterested to talk Imlie noticed. Imlie smiled at Aliya, She frowned back butthen smiled, “Hi I am Aliya I never seen you with them”She said upfront

“We met only couple weeks ago. I am Imlie” introducingherself

“Imlie??Tamarind? Unique name. Anyways Aru please text meback today I really need to talk to you!!”

After she left, Aakash “Ye kab picha chodegi tera?” Aryan shruggedbusy chewing his food.

Imlie asked Aarvi, “kon hai woh?”

“Aryan’s Ex gf. They were together for 4 years” lookingirritated as well not at Imlie but at Aliya.

The cheerful tinge on her face drained, she felt hurt. Whyis she hurt? Its not like she his gf or anything. She kept quiet and ate her food.

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Four chapters in one go!

So finally Imlie gave in to meeting Aryan! I was also worried about how that meeting would go but Aryan was a true gentleman and didn't judge! Seems like they both had an instant connection/attraction!

Oh goodness and he kissed her as well ☺️!

Damn that therapist! Such a low life! He definitely got what he deserved! Aryan helping Imlie is amazing! And her meeting the rest of the group who also didn't judge her was amazing!

Poor Imlie, jealous already of Aryans ex! Hehe, this is going to be a great journey of love!

Amazing writing as always!

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow amazing update it was. Really loved it... Finally all friends meet...

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@blackfaree twist pe twist le rahi hai 😂😂😂 Aryan’s EX, Imlie’s violence 🤣🤣🤣 love it

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow🤩finally buddies met❤....

Wish granted😌... Therapist got drubbed🥳

Here too Aryan's ex entry😩..

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 12.

Imlie was quiet during the ride back home which didn’t gounnoticed by Aryan. She blurted out when she couldn’t control, “How manygirlfriends you had?” Aryan was taken aback by the question but he stillresponded, “Two only”

“Oh I see” she replied back with disinterest.

“What happen why all of sudden that question? Oh that Aliya …yesshe was my serious one” he sighed.

“Cool” she is trying to act cool with it. She can’t show herunnecessary jealousy. But Aryan knew she was jealous it was so visible on herface. He decided to mess with her some more, “You know she was really fun, keptme on my toes” he said trying to hide his smile.

“Did I ask you anymore question, then why you telling meabout your relationship?” she asked scowling at him.

“Are we are so quiet so decided to share” he continued “youknow she works as designer, she used to make me designer clothes for free!! Andshe was hopeless romantic, my best date in life was with her. We had hot airballoon ride in evening, it was the most beautiful sight ever” Imlie looked athim, her fingers were digging into the seat.

“Wow then bichari she came today, why didn’t you talk toher? Do one thing call her right now itna miss kar rahe ho to” she saidirritated “And am not interested in anybody’s love story not even yours” shesaid looking back outside the window. Aryan wanted to laugh really bad but hewas loving this game. The reaction he was getting was priceless.

“Are par suno na yar, I never shared with anyone Imlie dostho na meri. You know one of the dates..”before he could continue she respondedangrily, “I said I am not interested can we talk something else? Or else I stillhave that fork in my bad with his blood on it, I will stab you right here.Imlie strike” She took out her fork showing it to him.

“Ok ok Chill babes” he laughed. “Kabhi aur time”

Like seriously this man, said some other time like she willsit there and listen. Hah! In his dreams.

I won’t meet him only now, he can go to hell. She had whirlwind of emotions today startingwith morning anxiety, nervousness, disgust, anger then changed to warmth,feeling welcome, fun and now pure jealousy. She never expected that’s theemotion she will be going home with today thanks to this bagadbilla. He droppedher off, when he helped on the chair, he gave her kiss again on the cheeks butshe was so irritated she didn’t even notice. He said bye and she muttered sameback. Once she was in room, she felt so pissed that threw her purse angrily. “Idiotstupid Gadha why don’t he go out with her again mereko kyu suna raha hai”

After cleaning her face, and resting for bit she got online.

Aryan and Imlie ChatSpace

RowdyRathore: I was just about to play songs, lets listenits been while no?

Khatti_Imlie: Actually I am talking to someone

RowdyRathore: Who?🙄

Khatti_Imlie : Somebody with hunkbody messaged forfraaandship J

RowdyRathore: Sounds like spam. Don’t talk to such losers

Khatti_Imlie: Don’t judge the poor guy anways bye am busy .He is singing for me on mic.

RowdyRathore: IMLIE SERIOUSLY!!😡

Imlie has kept herstatus as DO NOT DISTURB

RowdyRathore: WTF! You just going to ignore me?😡

RowdyRathore: Hello? What is the username again am going tokick him out the chatroom.

RowdyRathore: IMLIE GIVE THE USERNAME RIGHT NOW

Khatti_Imlie: Kya hai ? so many messages? I told you dude I beentalking to you guys so long so I wanted somebody fresh in my life.

RowdyRathore: Fresh? Vegetable hai kya? Fresh …😂

Khatti_Imlie: Whatever. Let me add you in that group howabout that you can talk to him directly😒

RowdyRathore: Yesplease do I want to see who is he to get your attention🤨

Khatti_Imlie: on second thought, no bichara bhaag jayegakabhi aur time

RowdyRathore: Can we listen to our songs?🥺

Khatti_Imlie: No I am listening songs with him …he isplaying my favorite : Lag ja gale….he already knows me so well.

RowdyRathore: BYE AM GOING OFFLine🤬

Khatti_Imlie: Oh bye goodnight and thanks for today J Appreciate it

RowdyRathore : What the hell? You don’t even care I am going😭

Khatti_Imlie: Bye yar stop messaging me … its distracting mefrom my music world

RowdyRathore is now offline.

Imlie laughed, two can play at this game. Whenshe was resting, she then realized that he was messing with her maybe so toconfirm she decided to similar game with him and now she was having fun .

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vegetable hai kya ? 😂🤣🤣🤣 this chat was fun 🤣 Aryan’s jealousy was more funny than hers in the car 🤪

Madhu_Sharma123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome 👌 jealous oo God super aryan super hai tho imlie super se upper hai these two silly people I can't.

I just loved it I was very busy today so that's why I couldn't read but once I start and I finished it. Like seriously I literally forget I have so much work to do. What u did to me yaar. Ur too good😘😘😘.

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hahahaha, two can play the game! I'm soo glad she caught on soo damn quickly and didn't get upset the whole night!

Can't wait for their next chat/meeting! Should be funny and cute!

change12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

poor Aryan tasting his own medicine....