Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

❤️I can snatch stavya too.. so i can hv two cuties on my side🤣

Shravani95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackfaree

❤️I can snatch stavya too.. so i can hv two cuties on my side🤣

Already i have two cuties👶👶 on my side😜... My reel babies🤣Take the credit of granting them ...🤗

Edited by Shravani95 - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Awwww nai nai tum dono rakhlo azaan bhi de diya… meri sacrfice na bhulna behan

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 10

Sleep was elusive again. She took her anxiety pills afterlong. She was ready today wasn’t she? To get back up then why? She felt hercore burning, it’s the anxiety maybe oncoming panic attack. She looked aroundthe room and immediately went to her laptop. Her escape yes this should calmher down. As soon she saw the group active, she was about to message but shehold back. She went offline and then wentonline again in few seconds. She did this for next five minutes when Aryanmessaged her:

Aryan and Imlie private message box

RowdyRathore: Areyou crazy ? Ye offline online kyu khel rahi ho?

Imlie didn’t reply to him. She just wanted to read messages today

Group ChatSpace

Skybender: So guys we are meeting at the club remember

RowdyRathore: Yes we know kitni baar bolega beh

Zee: Yo…Aarvi where are you ? Whats up with these ladiesacting all ghostly?

Babydoll: Shut up…Hey all

Zee: Aarvi you will be my partner tomorrow babydoll?

Babydoll: partner for what?

Zee:Clubbing, oomph oomph dancing we will do..sare behosh

Skybender: Chichora rahega tu. First tell us have youplanned on going back to rehab or not?

Zee: I hate serious topics. And yes I will be going fromthis weekend. I might not come online for atleast month. Don’t miss me too much

RowdyRathore : We won’t miss you we will wait for you tocome back and we can celebrate!

Zee: Has anybody noticed Imlie doing offline online….now sheis online but she is not talking here

RowdyRathore: I pinged her she is not replying maybe techissue.

Skybender: She will come tomorrow right?

Khatti_Imlie: Yes I will

RowdyRathore: And she speaks wow..

Skybender : Yes! Can’t wait to finally meet you!

Aryan and Imlie Private message

RowdyRathore : Thanks for ignoring. I guess I left badimpression at our meeting. No worries.

Khatti_Imlie: Emotional drama mat karo yar…I am stressed

RowdyRathore: about?

Khatti_Imlie : hai kuch

RowdyRathore: I am waiting

Khatti_Imlie : I will handle it . Bye

She went offline. She was going haywire with her thoughts, she wanted to tellbut she didn’t. She wasn’t sure anymore what happened today. Was sheoverreacting? Was it an accident but then the feeling she had when he touchedher? She sighed and laid down looking at the ceiling. No she will fight herselfshe doesn’t need anyone help. The whole week, she would only go online for 10minutes talk here and there and leave. Aryan noticed and he knew something wasup but how to get through her? He doesn’t even know where she lives…next timehe will ask her upfront. It bothers him to see her like this. After themeeting, he has fallen for her but he don’t want confess that to her so soonshe might get scared.

The day came for her next appointment, she calmed herselfand thought to give one more chance. Maybe it was the pain that she was in dazeand she was overthinking. She pushed him but he didn’t react how others wouldhe still wanted to help her. Somewhere in her heart there was voice saying tonot go but today she listened to her mind. The driver dropped her off, she wentin and was directed by receptionist to a big room with lot of equipment’s.Nobody was here which was weird, she seemed the only patient for now. He camein as usual and started with the basic exercise. He didn’t talk at all. She waslittle relieved at the same time. Hepicked her up again this time but he was professional, there was pole wherekept her hand as support. He told her an exercise while holding the pole thatshe has to complete. She could hardly stand even with support, she crouched alittle in pain.

“No you cannot do that, try to keep your posture straight”he said sternly. She tried but she just couldn’t. Her heart wasn’t into ittoday. It was all the anxiety the whole week she had that her hope to walkagain she lost. When she finally did it trying to stand tall, he came frombehind, she felt his presence and was alert. He hold her by waist touching hischest to her back. He sniffed her hair, she panicked, her purse wasn’t evennear her. “I need to go restroom” shesaid trying not to show panic.

He backed away and helped her get on wheelchair, she wentnear her purse and grabbed it, “I will be right back” she knew she was lying.She went out the door and with all her strength she went out the door. She hadtexted her driver who came within seconds, he helped her in and they drove off.She took deep breaths, her heart was right. He is a disgusting man, she wasbeing a fool. As soon she reached home,she went to only person she thought she could share with.

He wasn’t online, so she waited couple hours till then shelistened to his favorite songs. Yes his favorite were now her favorite ofcourse she could never tell him that.

RowdyRathore: Hi whats up?

Khatti_Imlie : L

RowdyRathore: ?

Khatti_Imlie: I feel helpless today , if I had my legs I wouldhave fought back.

RowdyRathore: What is going on?

Khatti_Imlie: My physical therapist, I thought I wasoverreacting to situation but he touched me inapporiately. It happened beforebut I thought I was…

RowdyRathore : WTF? AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME!? HADDH HAIIMLIE! FIRST OF ALL GIVEM YOUR GODDAMN NUMBER AND ADDRESS right now. I don’twant excuses anymore am serious.

Khatti_imlie: Here

As soon he got the number he called her, “Tum pagal ho? If it happened beforewhy would you go again? And why you didn’t tell us or atleast me? I am reallyupset with you Imlie. You are damn stupid!

Imlie just listened to him, she was loving this side ofAryan and he had the right to be angry heck she was angry at herself too forbeing a fool. “I am coming over” he hung up and didn’t even give chance her toreply.

He came over alright, he was mad, she took him to her roomshe didn’t want her dad to listen to them.

Once in the room hecame over and hugged her, “You are stupid stupid stupid” he whispered, shecould feel the fear in his voice.

“First of all, you will go back there again tomorrow, sshlisten to me you will go back there tomorrow, I will tell you what to do” hecupped her cheeks.

“I want You to teach him lesson, I can teach him easilyright now in fact I wanted to go over and be very violent. You will fight himok?”

“But how can i? I cannot even run if he does somethingdangerous”

“That is your problem always doubting yourself, so what youcannot walk? You have stopped living your life Imlie, you have stopped thinkingsensibly too I can see that but now I am in your life . Your stupidity endsnow!” He was trying not to get angry. She nodded, she was sobbing now “Why areyou scolding me like this and stop calling me stupid again and again. I know I am”she said

“Do as I say tomorrow ok? I will be there with you “ heassured her. Then he looked around the room,

“So depressing room Imlie, curtains closed , no lights? Allthis will change “ He muttered the last line to himself.

Hiccup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The creeeeeeep 🤬

ARGGGHHHHHHH!!!!😡

Hope she teaches that sicko a good lesson😈

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

yes this was important chapter because Aru could easily do it but he wants Imlie to fight regardless of her condition

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That 🤬🤬. I hope Imlie can get a real therapist 😔

RSBS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aabh creepy basterd therapist😡🤬.

Teach him a good lesson Arylie😈.

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful very well written

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wahi hua jo soch rhe the....her therepaist isn't a decent man... How dare he does this to a girl who can't even walk...i want aryan to hurt him very badly... He deserve this...poor imlie 😒😒