Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

@blackfaree continue this! I WANT TO KNOW about their meeting. Wht a bloody cliffhanger đŸ˜” this was my fav chapter of all đŸ˜©

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey why you kept that conversation in midway... Is azaan has grey shade bcoz i don't think so aryaan must have told him about imlie n him.. đŸ€”đŸ€”

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yehi khe rhi hu mei.. Why she left 😭😭 next update now... Plze 😭😭

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

no azaan likes her too. He knows because Aryan talks about Imlie to him. He will never come in between its one sided love. he is the sweetest guy. He is not for Imlie dont worry. He is for međŸ€Łâ˜ș

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

i writing chap 9 dont wrry but i got little work before that

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 9

The wind blew swiftly at their meeting. She felt him staringat her, but she still couldn’t look at him. What is stopping her? She is scaredto see pity or disappointment. She bit her lips nervously. She wanted to runaway, she heard him sigh and felt the breeze indicating he stood up. Ok good heis going then? No but not good that mean he is disappointed? He feels sorry forher? She cannot think of anything however she was smiled internally that he isvery attractive well at least to her. Too bad after today she might not havethe luxury to stare at him. She slowly looked forward but he had already walkedto her side as her face was that way. “Yeh game khel rahi ho tum” he soundedamused no sign of any negative energy. He finally came in front of her, andthis time she stared right at him losing herself in his eyes.

He winked at her, which stunned her, “Aren’t you batameez?”she asked smiling forgetting all her negative thoughts she had minute ago. “Youlook cute” he said with serious tone and intense eyes.

“I am not man atleast” she joked

“That’s not funny, I actually thought when you were latethat we been talking a boy/man all along” he smiled too.

“Chale andar?” he continued asking her

“Ok” it’s not like she could run away. She was very nervous,she was constantly blushing hopefully he didn’t notice that.

She ordered her regular while he ordered his coffee. “Youcome here often it seems” he asked as he noticed the interaction between herand the waiter. “Yes this is my go to place for longest.”

“We met here, and I was so embarrassed that day for talkinglike that” he said , she saw pink tinge on his cheeks.

“I actually was upset because” she stopped, he waited her tocomplete “I saw pity in your eyes, and that is the reason I don’t meet anyone. That’sthe reason I was avoiding meeting you all. I kept making excuses sorry.”

He didn’t say anything, then after quite a pause he said , “Itwas instant reaction, it wasn’t pity Imlie. I don’t see anyone like that. Youwill find out about me slowly. I understand your reason not meeting us now butwhy? You think we will be friends because of we feel sorry? “he asked genuineconcern. She nodded. “You are sillyImlie, we are mature adults, well atleast I am I don’t know about you.” Sherolled her eyes but kept quiet. “Hmm” he just stared at her. She frowned, “Whyare you staring like that”

“Because I can” he simply said. They both then silentlysipped their coffee. Well Imlie still felt nervous that’s why she wasn’ttalking not sure about Aryan. He is quiet person unlike his virtualpersonality.

“It’s getting late” she said looking at her watch. Henodded. After paying, he asked “May I?” she didn’t understand at first then sherealized he wanted to push the wheelchair. She nodded, she bit her lips againnervously. This went better than expected at least from her side. She cancherish this meeting for life even if they don’t meet again. When her drivercame, Aryan told driver “I will” He picked her by shoulder and helped her getin the car, before closing the car door he surprised her by softly kissing hercheeks. “Thank you for meeting me” he closed the door, while Imlie kept herhand on her cheek where he dropped his kiss. Imlie after long in her life, feltfree. She was smiling throughout the car ride. She was having unnecessarynegative thoughts about her virtual friends. She is thought they would be judgmentalbut all along she is the one who been judging them. Two of them like her theway she is.

Never once Aryan made her feel otherwise in their meeting.It was mostly silence as usual but their eyes played with each other. He isvery intense, he was right she will find out about him more eventually.

That night, on their chat- they both just said hi after thatthe usual routine. Aryan played his songs the first song being – Kaise batayekyu tujhko chaye. Imlie noted his choicebut didn’t think too much of it. Meeting as friend is one thing but to thinkotherwise is too much. He was just friendly sweet person, of course he would notfall in for person like me and with that thought she went to sleep.

Next morning, her dad came in, “Today is your appointmentplease behave and try atleast” Imlie didn’t say anything. Should she try, aftermeeting them she feels like there is something to look forward to? She beendrowning herself in self-pity maybe it’s time to try like her dad said just tryonce. Last week maybe she been harsh on that doctor too and hence hisreaction. She went to the room where hehad taken her last time. He came right after, with his same expression buttoday she smiled to show him she is ready to try.

“I see today you are willing to try” he said veryrobotically. He started with range of motion exercise, he mentioned somethingabout spinal stimulation experiment that researchers are saying helps peoplewho are paralyzed. He said he wanted to try on her if its ok and Imlie gave hima nod.

She laid on her back, expecting some kind of equipment onher back, but long fingers put her top up. She felt uncomfortable, “Please Ihave second thought now can we do the normal please” without saying anything hehelped her sit up. “I will take your hands and try to make you stand now ok?Because from next week I want you in my office, where I have support equipment’swhere you will take support and able to do exercises while standing. She bobbedher head. He hold her by waist, it was hard at first but she gripped his handas she felt the pain and stiffness.

She was so much in pain she didn’t grasp when his moved fromback towards her buttocks. When she felt his hand after she looked at him fear.She felt the most helpless at the moment, she didn’t look at him which gave himpower that he gripped her. She pushed him and she fell. “What are you doing?Why did you push me?” he said loudly, soon her dad came running in. He helpedhis daughter sit up on bed.

“What happen doctor?” he asked

“I was helping her stand up but she pushed me I guess shestill not ready” he said disappointment in his voice.

“But don’t worry Mr. Mishra , please send her to my office,we might have to start doing advance exercises on her” with that he left withhis bag.

Imlie was jolted, what just happen? She was in pain did sheoverthink? He was just trying to help and she overreacted. But thatuncomfortable feeling wasn’t wrong. He touched her with not so nice intention.She just sat there looking at the floor zoned out. After sometime, gatheringherself she went to her room, where she opened the laptop and stared at the screen.The group message said hi to her but she didn’t response. Aryan messaged on herthe side but she didn’t respond, she logged back out.

She didn’t feel right.

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The therapist has bad intention. I hope she shares with aru and zeeshan

brownfaree thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved Arylie interaction ♄ Baby Azaan 💔 I wanted Azaan to stand a big chance but since u mentioned earlier he’s for u đŸ€Ș @blackfaree

Nobody likes this Dr đŸ‘ŽđŸ˜€

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Zeeshan konđŸ€Łazaan hai meraâ˜ș

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

He is mine! Stay away from himđŸ€Ł