Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

🤣Yes i remember that character he is etched in my mind forever now

Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blackfaree

🤣Yes i remember that character he is etched in my mind forever now

hope he don't do the same thing here😕 ye wala itna kam kam kyun post kar rahi ho?
Edited by Niharthebird - 2 years ago
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Are ye thoda complex story hai i was going to post chap 7 but its half written am cleaning my living room right now🤣then will complete the story

Aishuachu1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for their meeting..❤️

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Chap 8

Her dad came to her room next day, pissed, “What is wrongwith you Imlie, I am trying to help you!!! What is that you don’t get???Why areyou drowning yourself in self-pity? Or is it because you like it? To bebechari? Are you so used to people cleaning you? Take you everywhere? How longthey will do it?? “ He was in rage and Imlie just stared at the wall and then she screamed , “YES I LOVE BEINGTHIS WAY!! APKO KYA PROBLEM HAI??? SAB MERE PICHE KYU PADE HO!! YOU DON’T WANTTO TAKE CARE OF ME THEN THROW ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE! SELF-PITY? NEVER!! I HADDREAMS TOO DAD EVERYTHING GOT RUINED IN THAT ACCIDENT! I WANTED TO BE A DANCER,I WANTED TO TRAVEL LOOK WHAT I HAVE BECOME!! YES I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF BUT I DON’THAVE ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR! I AM JUST LIVING FOR SAKE OF IT. I COULD HAVE GIVENUP MY LIFE LONG BACK BUT AM EVERYTHING BUT NOT A COWARD. YES I NEED TO CHANGEBUT I AM NOT ABLE TO!! ITS HARD!! DAD I WANT TO BE LOVE, I WANT TO GET MARRIEDI WANT TO HAVE FAMILY!!BUT I CANNOT THAT IS THE THOUGHT KILLS ME EVERDAY!” Shecried out today whatever she was feeling, her dad was shocked at her outburst.

“Beta, I got you physical therapist he can help you walk again”

“I don’t want him! He threatened me if don’t do according to him. Why can’t you accept I cannot walk? Or what if the therapy doesn’t work? Youknow it will hurt me more than one hope to be back on feet will be gone too. Amscared of losing that hope too. I justwanted to be left alone Dad. Please go. I need space. I have my own issues.Give me time” She sighed. She felt her food coming up she screamed that bad, ifthat wasn’t enough head started pounding. She took a nap and once she got upshe opened her chatbox.

She saw sorry messages from Azaan. The groupbox wasn’t thatactive either.

GroupBox:

Skybender: HiImlie, been so long

Babydoll: exactly was going to say same…Kaisi ho?

Khatti_Imlie: Good you two?

Skybender: Chilling . I had interview today, beenfrustrated so long finally got a job so planning with Aarvi for partayy… and you are invited!!

Babydoll: Yeababes please come this time, this three boys always fight for silly reasons toomuch testatorones to handle!! Please come I need me a girl!!

Skybender: Tomorrow at Club Trinity please join we will havefun no fights I promise!

Khatti_Imlie: I will let you know

RowdyRathore: Wo nai ayegi.

Khatti_Imlie: How you know? Are you going to fight again?

Babydoll: Hold up whats going on? And Aru why you so rude toher?

Rowdyrathore:Whatever.

Zee: Yea whatever

Skybender: WTF is wrong with you two? Your bro got job comeon !

Zee: Yey am happy for you saale. I am coming for sure! Daaruu time!

RowdyRathore: Ye lo. Count me in too

Imlie didn’t talk after that interaction. She just read messages going back and forth. They were having their usual banter. She wanted to meet them , then why not use opportunity of this invite.

Aru messaged Imlie on private box.

RowdyRathore: Tum kyu aisi ho?

Khatti_Imlie:Matlab?

RowdyRathore:Kuch nai. Am like addicted can’t stop myself from messaging you. And even ifyou are a man what can I do I will laugh it off that I liked a man online.

Khatti_Imlie: hmm

RowdyRathore: it’s weird. A grown man acting like teenager right? Either we meet or we stop here. I have too many feelings that I needto understand.

Khatti_Imlie: Fine meet me at Rosy CafĂŠ today at 7pm.

RowdyRathore: I been there couple times I know where that is. Are you sure though?

Khatti_Imlie :First you want to meet now when I am ready you asking sure? Ok fine let’s cancel it.

RowdyRathore: Okay.

Khatti_Imlie: OkayI will see you at 7pm. How will I know its you?

RowdyRathore :You will know , I will be wearing grey tshirt.

Khatti_Imlie: Ok see you then.

Imlie was actually very nervous and had butterflies. She wasjust about to logg off when Azaan sent her very cryptic message which scaredher.

Azaan and Imlie Chatbox

Zee : Man Imlie this stuff is so good…why do people go to Rehab? This makes everything go away!

Khatti_Imlie :What are you saying?

Zee: We fought didn’twe? Why did I message you?

Khatti_Imlie: I askedyou what you mean by above? Are you taking any drugs?

Zee: Dude, its’not drug it’s a miracle pill…all feels so good.

Khatti_Imlie:Where the hell are you?

Zee: In myapartment.

Khatti_Imlie:GIVE ME YOUR DAMN ADDRESS. Please stop whatever you are doing and don’t goanywhere am coming

Zee: Whateverdude…

Azaan still gave the address, in hurry she forgot that shehad to meet Aryan, but right now this is more important. No idea what state hemight be in, she reached within half hour. She rang the bell, and he opened thedoor his eyes was blood shot. He opened and went in without saying anything.She closed the door. “Azaan yeh kya batameezi hai, I came here first time aurulta hoke chal diye” She called out annoyed. He came with glass of water, “Hereidiot” she drank the water and kept on the table near by.

He knelt in front of her, his hands on both of her knees “Weare fighting, why you came here? I don’t want to listen to you advices”

She slapped him, “I came here for this. You have lost it .Wasting your life away!” she raised her voice.

“Where is your mom?” He had his hands on cheeks like a kidwith pouty face, he was definitely high. “Ami is gone to her sister’s place forfew days” he said with his eyes down.

They were silent, she looked at him, but he wouldn’t darelook at her. “Look here” she ordered sternly.

“Whatever it is let it go Azaan. Look at you yar, you haveeverything kyu kar rahe ho? “ she asked tears in her eyes looking at his state.

“Meri Marzi” he said back to his nonsense behavior. Sheturned her wheelchair around, “Bye Azaan bhul jana mein kabhi tumhari dost thi.Aaj ke baad mujhe message bhi mat karna” She was about to turn the door but hestopped her by holding her wheelchair. He turned her to face him, he kneltagain…

“Pehle bohut kho chukka hai maine I cannot lose you. I havefallen for you” he said looking at her intensely.

“See I don’t like this kind of masti, ye tum hare drugs bolrahe hai tum nai” she said assertively.

“No I know what I am saying. I am not stupid. “Suddenly hehugged her and started crying, Imlie didn’t say anything, she let him cry andshe patted his back.

“Azaan, ye pyar nai hai its just affection you have for me.Yeh sab bhul jao, ye kabhi nai ho sakta” she said softly.

“Hmm . I Know because am not your choice right” he said verybluntly

“What you mean?” Imlie asked curiously

“I know you have soft spot for Aryan. He is my friendremember he shares things with me” he sighed and stood up. He kicked the tablefrustrated now.

“I have to go Azaan but if you consider me your friendplease start going to Rehab. If you want I will be there with you every step ofthe way. If you want somebody to talk over to I will be there. Call me anytime.I will leave my number here” She quickly found pen but she couldn’t find apaper. “Idhar aao”

He knelt again “Haath do”

“Ye mera number hai. Call me anytime. And ye sab side pe rakhoab. Please focus on your family , career and friends. You never know when youmight lose them. You are my sabse pyara dost nothing more Azaan. It’s better toclear now. “She was being very soft with him knowing his current state.

“Yea I know. I will try I cannot promise. But what about youbhasan deti hai mujhko khud?”

“Mera chodo whatever will happen it will happen”

“Then mera jagda still on with you Imlie. You don’t talk tome “he said irritated with her.
“You are silly” she laughed at his childlike behavior, she opened the door andleft.

She looked at the time, Oh no I had to meet Aryan. She gotin to elevator and called her driver to be ready. The café was half empty. She saw him and hereyes went wide. She recognized him , it was same guy who tripped on her. Thatwas Aryan? We think we know people but we really don’t. She wanted to back out, she backed her wheels when he turned around as if heard her thoughts. He sawher first frowned, then realization dawned on him. She quickly turned aroundtowards the parking lot, but he caught up to her. “Imlie?” he asked unsure.

She stopped, and took a deep breath and nodded not ready toface him. She knows she will see disappointment on his face. She would crumbleif she even sees an ounce of pity in his eyes. He said he liked her but now he knowsthe reality, she wouldn’t be able to see denial on his face, or she doesn’teven want pity liking her either. The time had stopped for her, he slowly cametowards her and kneeled down. She still wasn’t looking at him, she lookedsideway, a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

Niharthebird thumbnail
I am doing the samething. But didn't have that interest to write after doing house work you're so energetic.
Niharthebird thumbnail

Wow fantastic. ❤️ want to know about Aryan's reaction. Slowly she is opening towards her friends. Hope they can make her overcame the fear. If there is a hope she can walk she should try hard.

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

yes she should be overcome but it will take lot of Aryan conviction to do it

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Niharthebird thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

yes she should be overcome but it will take lot of Aryan conviction to do it

your stories are great refreshment during work.😄
Dimagkidahi thumbnail

i write horribly though some writers here write so beautifully. I want to but i feel lazy to edit my work🤣i write as if i am writing my thoughts. Thank you though!! ❤️

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago