Arylie FF: Choo Kar Mere Mann Ko The end pg 36

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys thank you as always, my last story was disaster so starting afresh i brought another story which i feel is going be very emotional hopefully. I truly hope by end of it touches your heat just like the title.

Here are the characters of this story:

Imlie and Aryan :

Aarvi:

Aakash:arjun bajwa, stylerug, indian male models, best indian male models. hunks. top fashion blogs india, best

Azaan:20 Stylish and Hottest Indian Male Models Pictures 2022

Imlie's dad: Imlie Today's Written Episode 4th January 2021: Malini's Father Asks Imlie About Her Village

Imlie's Therapist:

Haunted - 3D Cast & Crew, Haunted - 3D Hindi Movie Cast and Crew, Actor, Actress - FilmiBeat

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Choo kar mere mann ko : Chap 1- The virtual world

Imlie a beautiful soul, wasting her life away in a bedroom. She was the only child of her parents. Her mom was from village , Imlie grew up there until her real father showed up in her life.

He was rich business man who had one night stand with her mother when she worked at his place. He was single and still is.

He came back after many years seeing his daughter grown up to bring them back in city. Her mother was hesitant but eventually after lot pleading she came back with him with their daughter.

It was hard for Imlie to get used to city life but gradually she started adapting the urban way of life.

She was freelance reporter and presently she worked from home. Her life changed after one accident she lost her mother , the only person she was close to. Her and her dad relationship was always strained , she always blamed him for her mother's death.

They had gone out on wedding , Imlie was with them too. Beside her mother, she lost something else too. She lost her will to meet people, will to get up in morning, will to even step out of bedroom.

Her dad was worried about her so he had got the doctor to her . She was diagnosed with depression and given medicines. She took it just because she wanted to, she would always look at her mother picture and thats the only reason she would never harm herself.

She would never able to show her mother face by being a coward so she just lived life as she decided.

Eventually she would go out in a small nearby cafe, people would look at her in sympathy sometimes and she hated it. Thats the reason she hated going out too.

Nevertheless she would avoid and always work on laptop. One day she was really bored, she would always get recommendations for chat websites, so she randomly decided to click on of them.

whenever she surfed the internet as if the net knew how sad her life is. The website was called ChatAway. It was the most idiotic name but Imlie didnt care she was just here to do timepass.

She made user name Khatti_Imlie, nobody would guess that actually has her real name.

Chataway.com

Khatti_Imlie now entered the DesiRoom

She got alot of popups within minutes she closed most of them as some of them had nasty messages. She logged out as she felt overwhelmed maybe this was bad idea.

She sighed and ordered another coffee. She thought to do one last time, she really was that bored today. She logged back in, this time she just hit blocked on the idiots spamming her window.

One particular chat popped up and she was intrigued enough to reply him assuming its a him from his username

ChatSpace:

RowdyRathore: A very username i must say 😊

Khatti_Imlie: Thank you.

RowdyRathore:New?

Khatti_Imlie: Yes..

RowdyRathore:Welcome then. If you dont mind me asking today what brings you here today?

Khatti_Imlie: Honestly trying to pass the time.

RowdyRathore: I have a group here that i am friends with if you dont mind i can add you there. We dont talk in this chat window we always have that group open.

Khatti_Imlie: I dont know about that

RowdyRathore: You have come this far, try this too :)

Khatii_Imlie: Um Okay.

She got another popup chat box . She read there were five people in it as she read usernames : Babydoll, Khatti_Imlie, SkyBender, RowdyRathore and Zee.

Group chat box:

Khatti_Imlie is now added to the CrazzyFour group:

RowdyRathore: Hey guys we have new member in group. Dont know name yet whenever she is comfortable she can tell her name.πŸ˜‰

Zee: Hi I am AzaanπŸ˜›

Babydoll: Hi I am Aarvi Welcome. Usually this Aryan never adds anybody let alone even chat with anyone. Kyu Rathore change of heart?πŸ€—

RowdyRathore: Please i told her i found her username cool so i messaged her . Big deal

SkyBender: It is BIG DEAL. THE ARYAN SINGH RATHORE even messaging someone is an event itself. Hi Khatti ji I am Aakash Malhotra .😈

Khatti_Imlie: Thank you guys 😊 Nice to meet you all. Since you guys told your name hoping they are true names mine is Imlie.

RowdyRathore: So it is your real name Imlie?😲

Babydoll: That is cool . Imlieeee ❀️

Skybender: mere liye aap khatti rahega aaj se .πŸ˜‰

Khatti_Imlie: Sorry guys i have to leave as i have to be somewhere.

Rowdy Rathore: Hope to see you again unless we scared you off

Khatti_Imlie : You will find out . Thank you again bye see you soon hopefully.

Imlie logged out. She didnt have to be anywhere she was feeling different she was still skeptical how real are these people. She was confused as to continue this new found pasttime or move on and think of it as one time

experience. She sighed, she will think about it tonight definitely. There was some kind of addiction to this chat world she realzied. She went home and to her confinment of her bedroom.

Edited by blackfaree - 2 years ago
Niharthebird thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fantastic start. πŸ‘πŸΌ keep on.

change12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Rowdy Rathore AKA ASR seem's cool in this story..

happiness1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Instant connection? Gosh, that was a fabulous start to the story!

The therapist is a brilliant entry! Hopefully her new chat friends help her out of depression as well!

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Well it was random try from Imlie's side. Aryan just liked the name so he messaged otherwise he doesnt he likes to be in his group and dont talk much.

Imlie on other hand is in very dark phase. This story might feel dark at some point

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

My aarvi she is back😭😭

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

yes but this time she is Aryan's friend ...dont cry 🀣

Priti1610 thumbnail

Hey yeh toh pehle chapter mei hi bada cute n pyara lagra hai.. This chat session will be the best one i am having a pyari feeling about that 😍😍

Priti1610 thumbnail

Ab toh humka aur royeka padi.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 pehle toh aryan kii behen thi toh achi thi ab uski friend