Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Unbelievable hai ladka ekdum unbelievable 🀯🀯

I will think this kya karloge. 😑🀣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

B - I had the same tho. But bathroom mein cameras nahi honge. 🀣🀣🀣

Issiliye toh woh pakhi ka wait karwga nd uske aane ke baad 2-2 carrybag leke jaayega waste collect karne ..... Ek dry waste ke liye nd dusra wet waste ke liye πŸŒšπŸŒšπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by IamRaj96 - 2 years ago
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh All Of Dead toh awesome performance kar raha hai Netflix mein.It is number 1 in Netflix for many weeks naaπŸ˜€

IamRaj96 thumbnail

I will think this kya karloge. 😑🀣

Nagin ke lab ke chemicals me daalke ubaal lunga tujhe 🀣🀣

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

Yeh All Of Dead toh awesome performance kar raha hai Netflix mein.It is number 1 in Netflix for many weeks naaπŸ˜€

Many weeks nhi 2 weeks ke liye as isko aaye huye 2 week hi huye hai

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nagin ke lab ke chemicals me daalke ubaal lunga tujhe 🀣🀣

Ubalne ke baad mai puri duniya mein phail jaunga as positive air and my air will do hridayparitan of everyone.

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Koi toh bandh karo yeh bkwaas 🀭🀭🀣🀣

Ekta said she is not under any pressure because of the last two seasons not doing well on the TRP charts, she said, "I feel after doing the six seasons right now there is comparatively less amount of pressure. The last two seasons have not done so well, though if you see the weekend numbers it still much better than a lot of other shows. Because the weekend slot is itself down, also Naagin 4 and 5 did not get that great numbers, in fact, I don't have pressure working on season 6. I am not taking that extra pressure and now I am actually doing what I want. I don't have to follow any precedence that the last two seasons were such a big hit that this time it has to be a bigger hit. Secondly, when my friend narrated me this concept and she told me you should do this and corona is not just about the disease, it is a mind changing thing, she told me I am no longer dealing with relatable topics in the country. I actually knew at that point ke mujhe gaaliyaan padne waali hai because agar yehi kaam koi really celebrated maker karta, things would have been different. Naagin is out an out mass, commercial pulp show and there will be criticism and I am fine with it because I am not calling it corona. I want to show what people went through in the last 2 years."

Talking about if she is ready to face the trolls and backlash, Ekta said, "I knew very well and I was sure that I will get trolled. I was ready for it. In west if you see they make shows out of real incidents and they work well. Like Titanic came out of a real incident. The pandemic is something that the US based OTT channel will do it. We are witnessing history and we all have changed in the last two years and Naagin also had to change. I made one during the pandemic and I felt I'd lost the zest, I personally felt this time will also be the same. I definitely felt there was something new in the first Naagin which was missing when I was writing a lot of the stuff later. I thought it's not just me the world has changed a lot and to deal with the pandemic in a space where the Naagin takes a revenge. I still remember everyone's face when I read it and they said it is terribly ridiculous but everyone felt it can either really work or can be really bad. I honestly believed that it was the time for me to do something that shakes the basics of the show otherwise it is always the personal revenge saga. How many times I can show the same thing."

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/ekta-kapoor-on-choosing-epidemic-as-the-storyline-for-naagin-6-i-am-ready-to-be-abused-and-trolled-yehi-kaam-koi-celebrated-maker-karta-things-wouldve-been-different/articleshow/89436320.cms

Oh God yeh kya faltu bakwas kar rahi hai EKπŸ˜†.The US or other Asian dramas will do better presentation of Covid atleast they are not making mockery of it by saying Naagin will save us from pandemic πŸ˜’

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Ubalne ke baad mai puri duniya mein phail jaunga as positive air and my air will do hridayparitan of everyone.

Aur uss virus ka naam hoga neon virus ..... Phir mai uska antidote apne khoon se banaunga as iss virus ko maarne ke liye sirf mera khoon hi kaam karega πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aur uss virus ka naam hoga neon virus ..... Phir mai uska antidote apne khoon se banaunga as iss virus ko maarne ke liye sirf mera khoon hi kaam karega πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

There's nothing called antidote. πŸ˜‡

Mighty_kong thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Naagin me story na ho to chalega

Bss vfx and cinematography acchi hoπŸ‘πŸΌ

Anyway πŸ€”