Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lone_wolf

Blue- She really lost it. No one makes joke out of pandemic or tragedy. Baki koi iske jaisa kachra bana hi sakta to isse gaaliyan to padni hi hai.

Did you see that line. She said even her team called it a terribly ridiculous idea. Ye bhains ka aankh pagla gayi hai isko daalo asylum koi. 🀯

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lone_wolf

Blue- She really lost it. No one makes joke out of pandemic or tragedy. Baki koi iske jaisa kachra bana hi sakta to isse gaaliyan to padni hi hai.

Wahi toh....she totally lost it.....sidha bolo na monetize karne ke liye iss theme pe show banaya hai

Baar baar me bolne ki kya jarurat hai ki agr koi celebrated maker banata ya west wale banate toh koi kuch nhi bolta πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Did you see that line. She said even her team called it a terribly ridiculous idea. Ye bhains ka aankh pagla gayi hai isko daalo asylum koi. 🀯

Bolti hai yaa toh work karega ya flop hoga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

Wow Neon you are really special jo ki ITV ka har ek show details mein dekhta hoπŸ‘

He really deserves appreciation for watching and giving us details πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Koi toh bandh karo yeh bkwaas 🀭🀭🀣🀣

Ekta said she is not under any pressure because of the last two seasons not doing well on the TRP charts, she said, "I feel after doing the six seasons right now there is comparatively less amount of pressure. The last two seasons have not done so well, though if you see the weekend numbers it still much better than a lot of other shows. Because the weekend slot is itself down, also Naagin 4 and 5 did not get that great numbers, in fact, I don't have pressure working on season 6. I am not taking that extra pressure and now I am actually doing what I want. I don't have to follow any precedence that the last two seasons were such a big hit that this time it has to be a bigger hit. Secondly, when my friend narrated me this concept and she told me you should do this and corona is not just about the disease, it is a mind changing thing, she told me I am no longer dealing with relatable topics in the country. I actually knew at that point ke mujhe gaaliyaan padne waali hai because agar yehi kaam koi really celebrated maker karta, things would have been different. Naagin is out an out mass, commercial pulp show and there will be criticism and I am fine with it because I am not calling it corona. I want to show what people went through in the last 2 years."

Talking about if she is ready to face the trolls and backlash, Ekta said, "I knew very well and I was sure that I will get trolled. I was ready for it. In west if you see they make shows out of real incidents and they work well. Like Titanic came out of a real incident. The pandemic is something that the US based OTT channel will do it. We are witnessing history and we all have changed in the last two years and Naagin also had to change. I made one during the pandemic and I felt I'd lost the zest, I personally felt this time will also be the same. I definitely felt there was something new in the first Naagin which was missing when I was writing a lot of the stuff later. I thought it's not just me the world has changed a lot and to deal with the pandemic in a space where the Naagin takes a revenge. I still remember everyone's face when I read it and they said it is terribly ridiculous but everyone felt it can either really work or can be really bad. I honestly believed that it was the time for me to do something that shakes the basics of the show otherwise it is always the personal revenge saga. How many times I can show the same thing."

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/ekta-kapoor-on-choosing-epidemic-as-the-storyline-for-naagin-6-i-am-ready-to-be-abused-and-trolled-yehi-kaam-koi-celebrated-maker-karta-things-wouldve-been-different/articleshow/89436320.cms

Titanic se compare kar rahi🀭🀭🀭🀭

Haa titanic m unhone rose aur kutte ki love story dikhai thi na along with sea monsters πŸ‘» jisne ship dubaya

Gummy_bear thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Apne hi pair mein khuladi maarna

I am not saying don't use pandemic as the topic... There are shows/movies out there about the pandemic

But Naagin ka iska door door se koi talukat nahi hai...

Yes Riverdale mein aisa kuch hota expected hai... Riverdale hai hi aisa ki sab cheeze se deal karte hai yeh logh πŸ˜†

But Naagin... Big no...

Family Man 3 is going to be about Corona so that's enough for us as a entertainment...

It's not like people don't criticize Riverdale tooπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Joke ban gaya h uska pura

Even pretty little liars for being dumb nd specially the minor student adult teacher relationship

So it's not like bakwas ko criticizm nhi miltaπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Apne hi pair mein khuladi maarna

I am not saying don't use pandemic as the topic... There are shows/movies out there about the pandemic

But Naagin ka iska door door se koi talukat nahi hai...

Yes Riverdale mein aisa kuch hota expected hai... Riverdale hai hi aisa ki sab cheeze se deal karte hai yeh logh πŸ˜†

But Naagin... Big no...

Family Man 3 is going to be about Corona so that's enough for us as a entertainment...

Riverdale dekha hai maine..... They (us makers) actually work ok script for more than 2-3yrs..... Its not like subah uth gaye aur decide kiya ki chalo yeh nagin pandemic pe banayenge nd 2-3 weeks me trailer launch kiya πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Most importantly unke show 8-12 epi ke finte hote hai unlike us ..... Plus usme har chracter grey hota hai sirf out & out positive & negative characters nhi hote..... So relatable lagta hai.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

That don't even sound like ekta. Did ek even talk to them aur aise hi bol raha hai, cause half part of her statement is in Hindi other is in English and there is no translation too.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha12345

It's not like people don't criticize Riverdale tooπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Joke ban gaya h uska pura

Even pretty little liars for being dumb nd specially the minor student adult teacher relationship

So it's not like bakwas ko criticizm nhi miltaπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I agree but still riverdale is far far far better than nagin franchise still criticise hote hai toh yeh naagin kis khet ki mooli hai

Gummy_bear thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

I agree but still riverdale is far far far better than nagin franchise still criticise hote hai toh yeh naagin kis khet ki mooli hai

Unka direction, cinematography, visual appeal, atleast achha hota h

Story kai baar dumb hoti h but not even close to nagin jitni dumb lmao🀭