Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Agr yeh FL pakhi marr gayi toh yeh dodo kya karega πŸ€”πŸ€”

Dodo kounsa character haiπŸ€”

Edited by JiniRockss - 2 years ago
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Neon9

Onpaper, Dhadkan and Fanaa are the two daily finite series of today's time. SP shayad apne finite ki taiyaari kar raha hoga. I really wish they bring a show like Penthouse chahe vo daily finite ho ya weekly finite.

Arey Fanaa IMMJ finite thori naa hai.Yeh toh daily soap hai naa which will run based on TRPs.But Dhadkan is definitely a finite drama😊

AbjiniRockss thumbnail

Imlie bhi original hi hai. Ghum and Kkis are shameless copy paste.

Becoz both of them are Cockroach PH shows jiska original show aata hai toh CS jaise crap show baanta haiπŸ˜†

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

Arey Fanaa IMMJ finite thori naa hai.Yeh toh daily soap hai naa which will run based on TRPs.But Dhadkan is definitely a finite drama😊

Fanaa is a finite series. Tu kal nahi thi jab maine ye article post kiya thaa. Read this. Zain himself said this is a finite series and only for this is the main reason why he signed up the show.

Even iske bhi Dhadkan ki tarah 50 se zyaada episode preshot hogaye honge (Thats not mentioned in article but my assumption).

https://www.missmalini.com/2022/01/27/exclusive-i-was-on-a-self-imposed-break-from-tv-says-fanaa-ishq-mein-marjawan-actor-zain-imam/

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
AbjiniRockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha12345

https://twitter.com/rashisingh02/status/1491090239674527746?s=20&t=2pJ_Kkg-f3aFxfw_weNwbg

Samjhe 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Jealous people 😏😏😏😏😏

Oh toh tu Parineeta fangirl hai esliye humlogo ko jealous people bol rahi hai😏

IamRaj96 thumbnail

"My character is sharp and ambitious. She's grown up loving her younger sister Vinta. However, she always wants Vinta to obey her. Kadru desires power. She was a loving and protective sister to Vinta. But as we go along, we discover her love is conditional. She is jealous and envious of Vinta's kind nature. Her love for Vinta turns sour after she is blessed with a son.”

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-parul-chauhan-to-return-to-tv-with-the-upcoming-show-dharm-yoddha-garud/articleshow/89448222.cms

AbjiniRockss thumbnail

The new set looks fairly better compared to the sets of Ghum and few others.

RS naa SNS2 ko sachmein achase revamped kar diya hai fully.I didn't really expected it from RS and SNS2😲.Abhi RS needed to revamped SSK2 which looks so gawar and regressive πŸ˜’

Arko1 thumbnail

Sab Tv should also bring daily finite series. Atleast different kuch dikhaayenge. Unke shows ki trps kam hone ke baad bhi they stretch it for so long.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

RS naa SNS2 ko sachmein achase revamped kar diya hai fully.I didn't really expected it from RS and SNS2😲.Abhi RS needed to revamped SSK2 which looks so gawar and regressive πŸ˜’

SNS2 bohot better lag raha bas cinematography acchi nahi hai. SSK2 ko bandh kardena chahiye. 🌚

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Ab mai rudra ko maarunga nd preesha meri hojayegi 🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZv_ADXuq9z/?utm_medium=copy_link