Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Og viewers gayb ho gaye isliye aur new bhi aane se raha given the writing they are doing with fl's character chu** Ganja makers for making Savi a mute nanny.

https://x.com/tb0662903414692/status/1847594629199208833

https://x.com/basyoohi/status/1847549163090645248

Anyways Sai ke liye god this Sai jaap is so overrated now.

https://x.com/beuniquelyyou_/status/1847594633750016145

Yes first place I don't even like the stroy...

The baby Sai is cute .

Savi's entire world is Sai ...I can't really digest it Now it is unbearable molester again ( Mama in Ghum 2)..Savi keeps crying 24 hrs

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am missing them smiley19 They were so good

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9cfRPnvycg/?igsh=bTZwcGRzb2NtaWxz

Edited by WhimsicalMind - 2 days ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAHBC5YqvpF/?igsh=MWtseTU0dThjYjZvNg==

Rajat x Savi ❤️❤️

Extra words Extra more words worst update

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes first place I don't even like the stroy...

The baby Sai is cute .

Savi's entire world is Sai ...I can't really digest it Now it is unbearable molester again ( Mama in Ghum 2)..Savi keeps crying 24 hrs

Yeah, ikr? It's not about disrespecting older shows, it's just a plain truth—10 years is a huge generational gap in terms of audience. What people liked back then isn't what the audience today enjoys. Like, if I watch the shows my mom used to love, I'd cringe and laugh so hard. Meanwhile, my mom can't understand the stuff I watch now. It's just how it is. They’re trying to force someone else's characteristics into Savi, and how are OG viewers supposed to connect with that? Now they have her acting like a mute nanny? Back then, sure, mute leads, victimized FLs, and getting slapped worked for audiences. MLs being aggressive, and then taking charge—that was the formula. But now? It literally doesn't work anymore

Everyone wants the FL's story now, with her taking the lead while the ML takes a backseat. Whether it's Savi, Abhira, or Jhanak, nobody is interested in the ML's trauma or his sob story about how his ex cheated. And Savi? They're making her out to be this almost SA victim, getting slapped around, and today she's saying sorry to Tara and Rajat? For what exactly?! The victim apologizing is peak clownery..It's so disconnected from her core characteristics. No wonder the Trp is tanking, especially with these sideys and molestation tracks. They're so out of touch with what viewers actually want to see now.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bad news incoming , Means 2.5 months more .Till dec end mostly means from Jan they can deviate.

https://x.com/Breaking_The_Ga/status/1847859318760034647

Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, ikr? It's not about disrespecting older shows, it's just a plain truth—10 years is a huge generational gap in terms of audience. What people liked back then isn't what the audience today enjoys. Like, if I watch the shows my mom used to love, I'd cringe and laugh so hard. Meanwhile, my mom can't understand the stuff I watch now. It's just how it is. They’re trying to force someone else's characteristics into Savi, and how are OG viewers supposed to connect with that? Now they have her acting like a mute nanny? Back then, sure, mute leads, victimized FLs, and getting slapped worked for audiences. MLs being aggressive, and then taking charge—that was the formula. But now? It literally doesn't work anymore

Everyone wants the FL's story now, with her taking the lead while the ML takes a backseat. Whether it's Savi, Abhira, or Jhanak, nobody is interested in the ML's trauma or his sob story about how his ex cheated. And Savi? They're making her out to be this almost SA victim, getting slapped around, and today she's saying sorry to Tara and Rajat? For what exactly?! The victim apologizing is peak clownery..It's so disconnected from her core characteristics. No wonder the Trp is tanking, especially with these sideys and molestation tracks. They're so out of touch with what viewers actually want to see now.

Yeah, in today's times, Leads getting slapped here and there, without any strong retaliation from Leads' sides & being passive won't go down well with the audience, especially the already set & loyal audience of Ghum in any case....Times have changed

Especially, molestation victim apologizing, is simply atrocious & infuriating of another level, definitely peak clownery and they're showing all this during the time when RG Kar hospital SA case has shook the entire nation. This is highly insensitive & irresponsible on the part of Ghum makers, if they don't make amends in their script with precaution ,woh din dur nahi when they might get sued, sooner or later. Why I doubt, victim apologizing scene must be Ganja PH's own creation.

Why VIctims of abuse, are being made a scapegoat??has a new trend started or what?? or, has this trend always been there on ITV?? First, in that show Anupamaa, now in Ghum.

Edited by Bibliophiles - a day ago
Bibliophiles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Bad news incoming , Means 2.5 months more .Till dec end mostly means from Jan they can deviate.

Ohh!! I got it, It's a pattern- as December End could be Ghum PH's official contract renewal & contract reviewing time of the year. becz rememeber & observe, last year also,during Ghum S2 times, script change started since Dec., they officially deviated from the script from OG Mohor/SAKK during Dec-Jan month only- with Savi-Ishaan's deal/forced marriage. So, this could be.

Dec-Jan is their official contract reviewal time

Edited by Bibliophiles - a day ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

By the time it will be doomed smiley37smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Yeah, in today's times, Leads getting slapped here and there, without any strong retaliation from Leads' sides & being passive won't go down well with the audience, especially the already set & loyal audience of Ghum in any case....Times have changed

Especially, molestation victim apologizing, is simply atrocious & infuriating of another level, definitely peak clownery and they're showing all this during the time when RG Kar hospital SA case has shook the entire nation. This is highly insensitive & irresponsible on the part of Ghum makers, if they don't make some changes with precaution ,woh din dur nahi when they might get sued, sooner or later. Why I doubt, victim apologizing scene must be Ganja PH's own creation

Why VIctims of abuse, are being made a scapegoat??has a new trend started or what?? or, was this trend was always there on ITV?? First, in that show Anupamaa, now in Ghum.

The important factor the ITV writers are ignoring is world changed a lot !

"Me too " movement occurred now " victims " have better voice ....People started to understand the " trauma and pain "

Still victim being slapped seriously

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliophiles

Ohh!! I got it, It's a pattern as DEC End could be Ghum PH's official contract renewal & contract reviewing time of the year. becz rememeber & observe, last year also,Ghm S2 times, script change started since Dec., they officially deviated from the script of OG Mohor/SAKK during Decc-Jan month only- with Savi-Ishaan's deal/forced marriage

Dec-Jan is their official contract reviewal time

That is another pain ...Not sure what kind of " cringe 😬 these Ghum writers will bring

Their creativity is more scary ....