Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golimumab thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Good to see you heresmiley27. I just started posting here for a couple of days mainly because there is a yhm thread heresmiley36

I'm so glad there's a yhm thread here where we can freely discuss and compare..❤️

This forum otherwise is dead af anyways..Aur jo thoda bohut traffic iss forum mein aata hai, woh bhi yhm fans ke wajah se hi aata hai😂❤️

Edited by Golimumab - 5 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

When Ishita wore Raman's shirt at Mumbai smiley9. It was so flawless, the comfort they shared was so beautifully shown in that scene smiley27. She was now comfortable in being in those clothes in front of Raman.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ishita used to wear chudidaars before her marriage, and very few times I remember her in saree,like in the scene where she meets Ruhi for the first time.

After marrying Raman, she completely shifted to her sarees aka 'kapdon ka thaan'😂, which Raman always used to pick up on her.

Ok, now after Ishita was thrown out of Bhalla house post Param fiasco, for 1 episode she wears her chudidaar again that are left at Iyers, since she doesn't bring her sarees along with her from Bhalla house.

Here also I saw FL wearing chudidaar for this single episode, but I saw her only in sarees even before her marriage, from the very little of what I watched about this show.

Don't tell me they made FL wear chudidaar just because Ishita wore one for that episodesmiley37,or were these what FL used to wear before her marriage??

Savi never worn churidars pre leap. She used to wear jeans, dresses etc. Even when she married to Ishan, she never wore such sarees. However there was a track where she was almost broke then she used to wear simple cotton churidars but it wasn't her staple dress like it was Ishita's. And after leap she shifted to sarees, so yeah they were copying Ishita here smiley37

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AninditaB

When Ishita wore Raman's shirt at Mumbai smiley9. It was so flawless, the comfort they shared was so beautifully shown in that scene smiley27. She was now comfortable in being in those clothes in front of Raman.

And the way Raman checked her out from top to bottom was so hot n passionate 🔥 As if making love to her through his eyes only.. 😍🔥

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Funny how this thread is more active than the actual edt smiley39

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Golimumab

You wouldn't believe the way ghum makers copy even the tiniest details of yhm sometimes..

Like in yhm, Raman buys Ishita blue dress because that's his favourite colour..even in this show,Rajat buys her the same colour dress😂

Ganja writers missed another important scene..Raman convo with Mihir where he told Mihir that he always trusted Ishita n he knew that Ishita can never do such thing but he had no proof..Here they showed nothing like that but Rajat getting drunk..I mean the whole impact is ruined where Rajat didn't even confessed that he trusted Savi like they showed in YHM that Raman always trusted Ishita..

Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Ganja writers missed another important scene..Raman convo with Mihir where he told Mihir that he always trusted Ishita n he knew that Ishita can never do such thing but he had no proof..Here they showed nothing like that but Rajat getting drunk..I mean the whole impact is ruined where Rajat didn't even confessed that he trusted Savi like they showed in YHM that Raman always trusted Ishita..

Exactly!

Toxic scenes add karne ke chakkar mein, jo important scenes hai, woh hi miss kar diya inn logo ne..smiley36

We all knew right away that Raman trusted Ishita and he stayed quiet because he had no proof..Not just his conversation with Mihir, but even after Bala confronted him, he says to himself that he trusts Ishita and is waiting for the right time to speak up and take a stand for her.

That's why this track was so much better in yhm. Ishita wasn't tortured like Savi and neither was Raman passively witnessing the whole drama like Rajat. We knew right away that Raman would prove her innocence and being her back. And it happened on the very next day in YHM's timeline.

Edited by Golimumab - 5 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Raman always knew Ishita would never lie about such a serious accusation. He only bid his time to prove Param's actions and it was clear in his body language that he always trusted Ishita. He also clearly told Mihir that he is waiting to prove Param wrong and he would definitely bring Ishita home with all honors. Here, Rajat left home and was drunk somewhere else. Aman was trying to convince him to bring Savi backsmiley44. They have not shown any trust between the lead pair here, its always tu tu mai mai and there is no proper finish to the scene where they got closer or felt awkward or actually understood each other.

In Yhm, when Ishita was watching tv and Raman tried to snatch the remote from her because what she was watching was making him emotional, they both fight for the remote and then get so close that everything gets awkward.. they sustain the scene until both of them blush, go to sleep and then look at each other to see their reactions from under the covers..smiley9.. there is a nice finish to every banter and their every fight brought them closer in one way or the other.

Edited by Dihiva - 5 days ago
Golimumab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Raman always knew Ishita would never lie about such a serious accusation. He only bid his time to prove Param's actions and it was clear in his body language that he always trusted Ishita. He also clearly told Mihir that he is waiting to prove Param wrong and he would definitely bring Ishita home with all honors. Here, Rajat left home and was drunk somewhere else. Aman was trying to convince him to bring Ishita backsmiley44. They have not shown any trust between the lead pair here, its always tu tu mai mai and there is no proper finish to the scene where they got closer or felt awkward or actually understood each other.

In Yhm, when Ishita was watching tv and Raman tried to snatch the remote from her because what she was watching was making him emotional, they both fight for the remote and then get so close that everything gets awkward.. they sustain the scene until both of them blush, go to sleep and then look at each other to see their reactions from under the covers..smiley9.. there is a nice finish to every banter and their ever fight brought them closer in one way or the other.

Yup that's exactly my problem with ghum. There's no consistency in the characterization of the leads..

Also the remote fight that you described is one of my fav scenes❤️ The way they used to look at each other before falling asleepsmiley42They were practically not even in the same frame, yet there was so much chemistry.

Sometimes I really love watching their pre marriage scenes and swoon over how much happier they've become after falling in love. Earlier Raman's pillows used to always get soaked with tears in the night as he used to cry himself to sleep. But now, just before going to sleep, he lovingly looks at his wife and goes to sleep with a smile. ❤️

After a certain point in the show, his day used to start with Ishita and end with Ishita. Even after coming back home from his office, the first person he used to look for was Ishita❤️

Actually in a way even their nok jhoks had great progression. Initially when they used to fight, you could see that they were annoyed with each other..but as the show progressed, they started enjoying those little nok jhoks..these were the little things that made them happy even at times when they were stressed out.

Dihiva thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Golimumab

Yup that's exactly my problem with ghum. There's no consistency in the characterization of the leads..

Also the remote fight that you described is one of my fav scenes❤️ The way they used to look at each other before falling asleepsmiley42They were practically not even in the same frame, yet there was so much chemistry.

Sometimes I really love watching their pre marriage scenes and swoon over how much happier they've become after falling in love. Earlier Raman's pillows used to always get soaked with tears in the night as he used to cry himself to sleep. But now, just before going to sleep, he lovingly looks at his wife and goes to sleep with a smile. ❤️

After a certain point in the show, his day used to start with Ishita and end with Ishita. Even after coming back home from his office, the first person he used to look for was Ishita❤️

Actually in a way even their nok jhoks had great progression. Initially when they used to fight, you could see that they were annoyed with each other..but as the show progressed, they started enjoying those little nok jhoks..these were the little things that made them happy even at times when they were stressed out.

Sleeping se yaad aaya.. Remember when Raman fought with Ishita and she made him sleep in her Amma's home.. he slept with Mr. Iyersmiley37. He was trying to get cozy with Ramansmiley37. OMG! There are so many epic comedy scenes in that show.. no one can replicate them.smiley37smiley37

Edited by Dihiva - 5 days ago