Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Very very very soon 😭

so next promo/precap is for shivanis wedding 😥

Edited by sadiltl - 2 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They're delivering random episodes one after another. Nothing is relates to the equation of the lead pair.

710617 thumbnail

It is not that … it’s like virat is still upset .. but they have reached a stalemate.. you cannot keep on fighting all the time .. they both are behaving like room mates .. and the Beds are separated ..

It’s like he knows he cannot leave for new place suddenly .. the physio with Sai was turning point .. from where he started becoming civil with her

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: msin

It is not that … it’s like virat is still upset .. but they have reached a stalemate.. you cannot keep on fighting all the time .. they both are behaving like room mates .. and the Beds are separated ..

It’s like he knows he cannot leave for new place suddenly .. the physio with Sai was turning point .. from where he started becoming civil with her

Thank God he was civil. I wanted at least that much. I liked that little touch when Sai went off to study from ZA & Virat followed her immediately for different reasons. Though he is still angry with her, him storming off behind her looked cute somehow.

710617 thumbnail

Exactly she is never studying or attending classes .,so let us get done with the college chapter in the story .,

710617 thumbnail

Yeah I liked it too .. whether Sai studies or not .. she does a lot of activities the whole day .. there is a limit to hearing silly craps in between chavannis .. so she said time off .. let me go back to my room I have to study ..

What is she doing with Shivani … yeh bhi koi topic hua .. Shivani holds no importance in the family tree .. if Sai is even chatting with her .. what is there to grill her about it ..

710617 thumbnail

That’s the most logical thought in this thread .. there is no other way sai is clearing and even topping exams .. with her minimal attendance and speedy course

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What is she doing with Shivani … yeh bhi koi topic hua .. Shivani holds no importance in the family tree .. if Sai is even chatting with her .. what is there to grill her about it ..

Insecure Chavannis don't want Sai to form her team again

710617 thumbnail

Really the whole day they sit in the house and just do bakchodi..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Really the whole day they sit in the house and just do bakchodi..

And then also have the audacity to say ki Mohit kuch kaam nahi karta. Mohit Nikhattu hai