710617 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ignore the initial part of the episode very random and Ho hum ..Though there is one significant scene between Devyani n Shivani

Devi is a sweetheart.. she understands things nicely ..

But Sai is about to be a doctor .. Pati dev is looking like eye candy .. he asks her about deal .. so she tells him she will bunk her exam and fail .. so she doesn’t have to leave him ..

So hubby is very happy.. he asks her why are you going to college .. waise bhi you don’t seem interested..

Precap .. has wonders never cease virat working ..

and Sai who was never studying is showing him

Lehanga abd sherwani ..he asks her are we getting married . She says good try .. it is some one else

Arey Sai you have your exams coming .. it’s good this college drama getting over .. she never did any studies any way .. she learnt medicine on her own .. ( at birth )

Kaku mandli is grouping .. at thinking about Sai Shivani connection

Another good one — Sai tells Kaku mandli .. I have to study .. and let’s all disperse .. when they start doing ruckus

Edited by msin - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Virat ki meera bai ban chuki hain, sai bai

710617 thumbnail

She never seems to be studying.. even exam is knocking .. she’s discussing wedding planning.. aside from pataoing virat .. might as well bunk it ..

or maybe they can show her going with virat to a new location.. as a resident doc

anyways both are lookin a lot easier on The Eye .. looks and costumes have spruced up quite a bit

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Topic title: I echo the same sentiment.

Sai Bina study kiye doctor banegi. Ekdum doctor Pullu jaisa.

Har Marz ki dawa - PULLESHWAR

also, if people want to know timepass karke kaisa time fill karna hai toh Aaj ek masta haa masta scene tha. Kaku spent some 30 odd seconds trying to say extremely basic word like ‘fitness certificate’. Sai corrected her. Then Kaku tried again.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 2 years ago
710617 thumbnail

I am quite willing to let it pass that sai became a doc in 18 months .. she was never studying .. and virat is 37 .. so let us say these were 5 years of their lives .. where they went to hospital innumerable times .. got hurt . But could not say I love you to each other ..

Atleast doing faki baji as a doctor .. is better than. Med student ..

I don’t think consummation is there till her results .. maybe when the deal gets over then she will say I love you

arpyraval thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

To make deal wali shaadi to dil wali shaadi they skipped 1-2 years of Sai’s Studies.

Now I am 100% sure Vankar has plan to show us remarriage of virat and Sai. The dress that Sai showed in precap was like a wedding outfit.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That precap mei suddenly I got worried as Sai has her exams and she is doing stuff that is actually not a priority.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That precap mei suddenly I got worried as Sai has her exams and she is doing stuff that is actually not a priority.

She never studies anyway......cheating karlegi har baar ki tarah🤣

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

So the timewarp is back???

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

She never studies anyway......cheating karlegi har baar ki tarah🤣

I said it once that she pullu jiju helps her in all her exams by revealing the question papers so that's how sai bai tops🤣