23 Sept-written update

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Om Sri Ganeshay Namah

Maharshi Kashyap's disciples inform him that a crocodile has caught Mahotkat. Kashyap goes to the pond. He sees Aditi crying.
Aditi - See there. The water is becoming red. Please save my son soon.
Kashyap - Lord Ganesh's blessings are with us. Nothing will happen to Mahotkat.
A divine looking person comes out of water. Soon after that Mahotkat is seen standing next to him. That person is a gandharv.
Gandharv - Maharshi, I am Chitra gandharv. Your son has freed me from a curse. I was the head gandharvas. I got married with all rituals. By mistake, I forgot to give maharshi Bhrigu his due respect.
It is shown that Chitra gandharv and his wife were taking blessings were rishis. They do not see Maharshi Bhrigu, who has come at the door.
Bhrigu - You do not know how to give respect to people, who have come at the door?
Chitra - Maharshi, please forgive me. Please tell me how I can repent for my mistake.
He tries to touch his feet, but Bhrigu steps back.
Bhrigu - You deserve punishment. I curse you that you will be born as a crocodile.
Another rishi - Maharshi Bhrigu is so hard-hearted. He has given such a harsh punishment for such a small mistake.
Chitra - Maharshi, I accept the curse. But please tell me a way out.
Bhrigu - You have made a very big mistake but I am very happy with your humbleness. But I give you a unique opportunity. Mahaganpati will be born as Maharshi Kashyap's son. He will free you from the curse.

Chitra gandharv finishes telling the story.
Chitra - Maharshi, today I am free from the curse. I want to worship the incarnation of Lord Sri Ganesh, who has freed me from the curse.
Mahotkat appears as Sri Ganesh. Chitra gandharv and all others present there worship him.

Three gandharvas are going to visit Kailash. On the way they come to maharshi Kashyap's ashram and decide to rest there for a while.
Gandharvas - We keep moving around. We were ging this way. We saw maharshi's ashram and would like to meet him.
A rishi - Please wait here. I will inform maharshi about your arrival. It is necessary to get maharshi's permission before entering into the ashram.

He goes inside.
Rishi - Pranam maharshi. Three men are waiting at the door. They say that they keep moving around and saw this ashram. They want to meet you.
Kashyap - After Mahotkat's death, demons are assumig many disguises. Let me see who they are.

Kashyap meets the gandharvas.
Gandharvas - Maharshi, we are gandharvas. We were going to Kailash. On the way we saw this ashram. If you allow, then we would like to take rest in your ashram for some time.
Kashyap thinks - By their behaviour they look like gandharvas.
He says - Please come to guest room. There is arrangement for food for you.
Gandharvas - Maharshi, we will take bath and then do puja. Only after that, we will take food.
Kashyap - As you wish.

Mahotkat sees the gandharvas doing puja.
He thinks - They are pretending. In reality, they do not even know the order in which gods are to be worshipped.
When they are chanting mantra of Sri Ganesh, then Mahotkat takes the form of Sri Ganesh.
Mahotkat - So they are worshipping me last of all. I will see how they complete their puja.
He comes back to the human form and collects the statues being used in the puja in his shawl. Gandharvas do see him as they have their eyes closed. Mahotkat hides the statues. He also hides.

Gandharvas complete the puja and open their eyes. They are shocked to see that the deities are missing.

A rishikumar - Please come. Food is ready for you.
Gandharvas - We will not eat. The statues we were using in the puja havr been stolen. Until we find them, we will not eat.
Maharshi Kashyap comes there.
Kashyap - What happened? Why are you so angry?
Gandharvas - Maharshi Kashyap, do rishis or thieves live in your ashram? When we were doing the puja, somebody stole our gods' statues.
Kashyap thinks - I know all ashramvasis. They cannot do this. Did Mahotkat do this?
He calls Mahotkat. Mahotkat comes out of hiding.

Kashyap - Son, our guests have lost their statues. May be while playing, you took them?
Mahotkat - Father, I did not even come here.
Kashyap - Son, nobody else came here. Our guests are hungry and thirsty. Please tell me where you have hidden the statues.
Mahotkat - I did not even see the statues.
Kashyap (angrily) - Tell me fast where you have hidden the statues. Otherwise, I will punish you.

Aditi comes there.
Aditi - Swami, what are you saying? My son Mahotkat can never steal. How could you even think like this?
Mahotkat - See mother, what kind of allegation father is making on me. He thinks that I have eaten up the statues. If I have eaten the statues, then check my mouth.
Mahotkat opens his mouth. Aditi sees the five gods presiding over the five elements in his mouth. She faints out of shock. Kashyap also sees the same thing in Mahotkat's mouth and folds his hands in reverence.

Mahotkat faces the gandharvas and opens his mouth. They also see the five gods in his mouth.
Mahotkat takes the form of Sri Ganesh. Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh come out of his body and make revolutions around him. Kashyap and the gandharvas bow to him.

Precap: Mahotkat - Father, you know that I, Ganesh, am myself incarnated as your son. The time has come for me to use my leela outside the ashram. Kashi naresh will come here. Please send me with him. I will stay in Kashi, kill the wicked people and help the saintly.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update...Hey avinash...is this todays update or yesterdays...b/c ur thread title says 23 instead of 24th!!!!
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It must be the 23rd's update, because the story follows on from the 22nd..... according to me anyways!

Thanks for the updates dude, I really want to watch the episodes as well now!

Also, hope you guys are checking out the Navratri topic every day 😊

Link:
Navratri Special in the Sahara One forums!
Edited by sattvik - 15 years ago