Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Congrats for the new threadđŸ„ł

Soni

https://youtu.be/_MKPmn7YSMU

Word Count: 1

average-student thumbnail
I cry cause I selected this song and it wasn't the winning answer😡😆 j/k amazing song
LizzieBennet thumbnail
I know what you mean - something about the tune 😭
average-student thumbnail

1st song from movie sharmilee 1971..look at Shashi Kapoor with due respect to Lataji I love the song more when Kishore da starts singingđŸ˜†â€ïž

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP_r-pa8dXA

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

I cry cause I selected this song and it wasn't the winning answer😡😆 j/k amazing song

I think I did to don’t remember hmm out top student didn’t win đŸ˜±

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I know what you mean - something about the tune 😭

The movie was sad I cried at the end

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Asha Parekh says late filmmaker Nasir Hussain was the only man she ever loved

Asha Parekh reveals that she never got married as she never wanted to take Nasir Hussain away from his family.

By: IANS

New Delhi | April 18, 2017 2:09:58 pm

Yesteryear actress Asha Parekh says the late filmmaker Nasir Hussain was the only man she ever loved. For years, the entertainment business has known of the celebrated actress’ long-standing relationship with Hussain who not only introduced her in Dil Deke Dekho in 1959, they went on to collaborate on seven feature films, all superhits including Teesri Manzil and Caravan.

They also a shared a personal relationship that has come to light in Asha Parekh’s biography “The Hit Girl”.

On the need to speak out about the love of her life, the actress said: “Yes, Nasir Saab was the only man I ever loved. It would’ve been worthless to write an autobiography if I didn’t write about the people who mattered in my life.”

She credits her co-author for putting that part of her life. “My co-author Khalid Mohamed handled the whole episode so discreetly and gracefully.”

Asha Parekh reveals that she never got married as she never wanted to take Hussain away from his family.

“I was never a home breaker. There was never any ill will between me and Nasir Saab’s family. In fact, I was so happy to see Nusrat (Hussain’s daughter) and Imran Khan (grandson) at my book launch. I feel I’ve lived my life decently and without hurting anyone.” Asha Parekh’s biography was launched by Salman Khan on April 10 in Mumbai. Salman also wrote a foreword for Asha Parekh in which he mentioned how unlucky he feels to have not been able to star opposite the actor.

First published on:Indian express. 18-04-2017 at 02:09:58 pm