Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I had fever earlier twice. And now I have cold, headache and sore throat. It has been ages since I felt like this way😭

I went in pharmacy last week and they gave me Lutschtabletten. They did nothing to me😵

ih damn if its no flu or something else they will deffo give u nothing especially if its a viral infection 🤦🏽‍♀️ coz there no antibiotics will work 🤧 for this doc has to check ki bacteria hai ya nahi which mostly they dont find iut until u have suffered enoguh 😒😒😒😒 for sore throat and headache ibu or paracetamol or aspirin can help rest u probably need to do gargles and steam. Another thing u can try is fenchelhonig. It helps to soothe the throat incase u havent tried that already. It’s usually given to kids here when they are sick but it helped me a lot to reduce sore throat symptoms.
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I have a nasty cold thanks to my eldest who started going to kindergarten. He is recovering as he is on antibiotics but not me. Its still going on after 3 weeks

Did you try some home remedies? They always work for me. Take steam, put vick in hot water for better. Massage mustard oil on feet, and drink hot tea.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Basically 4 rounds will be there: 3 individual, one group one. We will have to do some fun tasks and answer trivia questions within a period of 48 hours. We have to strive to get atleast a cut-off, anything less or non-attendance will mean elimination. Game will start this Friday and end around 5 December. Itna samjha, baaki you can ask host sahiba for further clarifications. So, you are playing, right? 👍🏼

Game to bohot interesting hai, but mai nahi khel paungi I'm so sorry dear

Ek hath se phone pakadkar typing karna difficult ho raha hai mere liye sorry friend ...

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Ek hath se phone pakadkar typing karna difficult ho raha hai mere liye sorry friend ...

That's understandable, ab haath pe fracture ho gaya hai toh possible nahi hai.

No worries. Please take care of yourself and get better soon 🤗

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Take Care!

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I have a nasty cold thanks to my eldest who started going to kindergarten. He is recovering as he is on antibiotics but not me. Its still going on after 3 weeks

the kita life 🤧🤧🤧 3 of my colleagues have to take off due to their kids being sick 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

ih damn if its no flu or something else they will deffo give u nothing especially if its a viral infection 🤦🏽‍♀️ coz there no antibiotics will work 🤧 for this doc has to check ki bacteria hai ya nahi which mostly they dont find iut until u have suffered enoguh 😒😒😒😒 for sore throat and headache ibu or paracetamol or aspirin can help rest u probably need to do gargles and steam. Another thing u can try is fenchelhonig. It helps to soothe the throat incase u havent tried that already. It’s usually given to kids here when they are sick but it helped me a lot to reduce sore throat symptoms.

Doc did the blood test yesterday but my white cell were bit high, but not that high to require antibiotics.🤧🤧 doing gargles and steam!
I will buy this one tomorrow!

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

Did you try some home remedies? They always work for me. Take steam, put vick in hot water for better. Massage mustard oil on feet, and drink hot tea.

I started with home remedies at first! I haven’t tried with mustard oil thou…I will try that too⭐️
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Doc did the blood test yesterday but my white cell were bit high, but not that high to require antibiotics.🤧🤧 doing gargles and steam!
I will buy this one tomorrow!

oh ik damn. U can get the honey in every grocery shop. And best take some vitamin c tablets with it too coz it will boost ur immune system
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

oh ik damn. U can get the honey in every grocery shop. And best take some vitamin c tablets with it too coz it will boost ur immune system

i am taking vit C tables already✌🏼