Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

You don't need to watch them, all you need to have is a little knowledge on old and popular off air shows.

Okay

Theek hai count me in

Let me try

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

coz they are bs , inexperienced and believe in natural healing 😒🤫🤧 why u need antibiotics?

I am still feeling crap after 3 weeks I went to see doc yesterday and she gave me paracetamol😒😒😒😒 like I am not having it already since many days🤡 she said drink hot tea 😒🥲

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

OK but game kya hai explain karo plzsmiley36

Basically 4 rounds will be there: 3 individual, one group one. We will have to do some fun tasks and answer trivia questions within a period of 48 hours. We have to strive to get atleast a cut-off, anything less or non-attendance will mean elimination. Game will start this Friday and end around 5 December. Itna samjha, baaki you can ask host sahiba for further clarifications. So, you are playing, right? 👍🏼

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

what if I want Komolika to come??? 😈😈

thank you for the bulawa y'all...🤗

am here to always get beizatified. I have a condition this time... someone has to make me a personalised siggie even if it says, "the proud loser of every game"

You Are A Star Doodlernie GIF - You Are A Star Doodlernie Shine Like A Star GIFs

Yeh lo, ab khel lo 🤗

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I am still feeling crap after 3 weeks I went to see doc yesterday and she gave me paracetamol😒😒😒😒 like I am not having it already since many days🤡 she said drink hot tea 😒🥲

ih damn but right now this whole cold symptoms thing takes forever to go away. It took me close to 4 weeks to recover too 🤧🤧🤧 yeh idhar ke docs hate giving antibiotics u really need to fight for it say u cannot heal it from natural stuff warna yeh nahi sunte 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ maybe try homeopathic or go to the pharmacy to get something that could help if u have cold or flu kinda things?? What exactly u have?? Maybe i can suggest something 🙈
Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 1 years ago
950842 thumbnail

Anika also wants to play, she mentioned on another thread. Please sign her up 😇🤗

WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

ih damn but right now this whole cold symptoms thing takes forever to go away. It took me close to 4 weeks to recover too 🤧🤧🤧 yeh idhar ke docs hate giving antibiotics u really need to fight for it say u cannot heal it from natural stuff warna yeh nahi sunte 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ maybe try homeopathic or go to the pharmacy to get something that could help if u have cold or flu kinda things?? What exactly u have?? Maybe i can suggest something 🙈

I had fever earlier twice. And now I have cold, headache and sore throat. It has been ages since I felt like this way😭

I went in pharmacy last week and they gave me Lutschtabletten. They did nothing to me😵

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Kya hua hai aapko?

WildestDreams thumbnail

I have a nasty cold thanks to my eldest who started going to kindergarten. He is recovering as he is on antibiotics but not me. Its still going on after 3 weeks

950842 thumbnail

Get Well Get Well Soon GIF - Get Well Get Well Soon Medicine GIFs

Word Count: 1