Life_Is_Dutiful - got 9/10

Cooker got 8/10

Well done, guys! 👏

Congratulations 🥳

Word Count: 1

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Round 4 What made you put Sanam Teri kasam in the choices in case I’m to reveal I liked the soundtrack to this movie but didn’t pick it because my instinct said it won’t be very popular in this game lol and was right

I just went with the songs I’m more familiar with. Like I said I did not pick songs based on which movies were popular - I went for what songs would be apt in the situation. I knew sheep wouldn’t pick some of them 😆 and that’s okay but I needed 10 songs so I picked the ones that made most sense to me
Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I just went with the songs I’m more familiar with. Like I said I did not pick songs based on which movies were popular - I went for what songs would be apt in the situation. Of course that’s my perception. You’re free to disagree 😳

its ok 👍 and you have mentioned you not into 90s music much and these movies songs were close to the 90s generation, and majority of us listen to 80s and 90s song more then 70s and earlier !!

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Yaar my bad. I should have checked for remixes But I can't stand them so I stay far away from them 😒

i didn’t pick them because they had a remix bit because I liked them and i am sure that most didn’t search that they remixed !! But any song these days gets a remix lol

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So so glad tu tu hai wahi ❤️ song won and that too by major goals 42 as runners up goals are 9

I would easily have got eight points but inspite of knowing Main Shayar toh nahi, Kate Nahin Kat te, Chura Liya, Zindagi ek safar hai suhana are popular songs i did not choose them cos i went by situation and those did not feel correct in those situations for me.

I was confused between Kehdoon Tumhe vs Khullam khulla .. as Khullam khulla seem showing more happiness, went by that and it was runners, no regrets.

This was the best round so far, just wish others too have gone by situation and not popularity or remixes.

Anti Sheep seem tricky round.

Congratulations to the winners and runners. ⭐️⭐️

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

So so glad tu tu hai wahi ❤️ song won and that too by major goals 42 as runners up goals are 9

I would easily have got eight points but inspite of knowing Main Shayar toh nahi, Kate Nahin Kat te, Chura Liya, Zindagi ek safar hai suhana are popular songs i did not choose them cos i went by situation and those did not feel correct in those situations for me.

I was confused between Kehdoon Tumhe vs Khullam khulla .. as Khullam khulla seem showing more happiness, went by that and it was runners, no regrets.

This was the best round so far, just wish others too have gone by situation and not popularity or remixes.

Anti Sheep seem tricky round.

Congratulations to the winners and runners. ⭐️⭐️

Exactly @ bold same here.

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

is s ore board out lol 😂

Nope😆 not out yet.

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Got 5/10 n 2 runners lol... Lost points for overthinking should have just gone with my first choices which was Chura liya n Zindagi ek safar hai suhana... 🤣 Thought Chura lia was a confession song instead of after confession song n Zindagi was a very happy song if I'm was heartbroken so changed them.. 😆

No regrets for Ye jo mohabbat hai as I'm not a lovey dovey looking for love! 🤣

Edited by watevever - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

Got 5/10 n 2 runners lol... Lost points for overthinking should have just gone with my first choices which was Chura liya n Zindagi ek safar hai suhana... 🤣 Thought Chura lia was a confession song instead after confession song n Zindagi was too happy song if I'm heartbroken so changed them.. 😆

No regrets for Ye jo mohabbat hai as I'm not a lovey dovey looking for love! 🤣

i don’t agree with chura liya choice and some others as I don’t think they suit the situation esp the shocker was the winner in question number 10 yo me
RainOfDew thumbnail

Thanks for the tag