Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

What question are you confused about?

All🀣😳

Word Count: 1

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Burning Train.. oh gosh .. how did I not remember this movie. Its my favourite, especiallythe song, teri hai zami, tera aasma, tu bada meherban..... Movie didn't even come in search even though I should have remembered it. πŸ˜’

Arth as Art movie.. oh god. I should have changed it. I wrote Arth in women centric one.

Satte pe Saatta too how did I not remember 😭

Now looking at R1 answers I think my R2 will also not be that great 😳

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Autumnn

The Burning Train.. oh gosh .. how did I not remember this movie. Its my favourite, especiallythe song, teri hai zami, tera aasma, tu bada meherban..... Movie didn't even come in search even though I should have remembered it. πŸ˜’

Arth as Art movie.. oh god. I should have changed it. I wrote Arth in women centric one.

Satte pe Saatta too how did I not remember 😭

Now looking at R1 answers I think my R2 will also not be that great 😳

that’s not important my man is his movie made runner up it should have been the winner !! Lol but at least 10 people were smart !! On the other hand those 18 were lazy lol πŸ˜‚

yet those who set her debut wasn’t popular well 10 people disagree lol

Autumnn thumbnail

Disappointed with Winner & Runners up movie for Praveen Bhsbhi even. Those movies she doesn't have much to do. Though she mostly work in multi starer but at least in Namak Halal she had a song(s) on her and in Shaan too.

Autumnn thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

that’s not important my man is his movie made runner up it should have been the winner !! Lol but at least 10 people were smart !! On the other hand those 18 were lazy lol πŸ˜‚

yet those who set her debut wasn’t popular well 10 people disagree lol

Again Q was on heroine.. so Bhageshree was runners-up.. πŸ˜†

I am just sad I didn't think of Bobby movie :(

And it is important to me that I win points. πŸ˜ƒ which I didn't much 😭

Savera84 thumbnail

I have couple of questions in Round 2.

I understand that the comparable/substitute actors must be active anytime between 1971 and 1990. Can we pick someone who were also active earlier than 70s and later than 90s along with being active in 70s and 80s?

For question 8:

Isn't Munnabhai a protagonist?

Do we have to chose a person who acted as a villain in 70s and 80s and not a person who acted as a hero in place of Munnabhai?

I have a request. Can you put all valid questions related to Round 2 at one place on the first page please?

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail

^ based on question it should be acted as villain. At least that's how I have replied. And hope its valid.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I have couple of questions in Round 2.

I understand that the comparable/substitute actors must be active anytime between 1971 and 1990. Can we pick someone who were also active earlier than 70s and later than 90s along with being active in 70s and 80s?

For question 8:

Isn't Munnabai a protagonist?

Do we have to chose a person who acted as a villain in 70s and 80s and not a person who acted as a hero in place of Munnabai?

I have a request. Can you put all valid questions related to Round 2 at one place on the first page please?

Cheers..

To your first question, the answer is yes. The actor can be active in 60s as well as 70s and 80s. Just keep in mind the question. If its asking for lead actor, then the actor in question must have been playing lead roles in 70s and 80s.

Yes, it does not matter if Munnabhai is a protagonist, you still pick a villain that was active in the said years.

Hope that clarifies things!

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Ye link mere desh mein nahi chal raha Mousy

πŸ˜’

Don't know ki wahan kyun nhi chal rha, anyway, someone posted working link.

Ab thoda rest karlo bahut kaam ho gya aaj, must be exhausted.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

πŸ˜’

Don't know ki wahan kyun nhi chal rha, anyway, someone posted working link.

Ab thoda rest karlo bahut kaam ho gya aaj, must be exhausted.

she doesn't get tired.. I thought she went to sleep already but nahi πŸ˜†