Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Seeing the responses I've gotten so far, I think it might have been a good idea πŸ˜’

Maine Pyar Kiya: 10 goals

PangaNaLe, awida, Life_is_Dutiful, Anjali1990, Kavya1994, Anisha06, Gul_9, wat_up, Daphnes, Shwetha02,

these are smart ones who chose my man’s movie !!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

SoniRita thumbnail

Hayee horrible results for meπŸ˜’

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Again changed my answer at last moment, thought that Sholay is more popular than SPS πŸ˜”

SameπŸ˜’

Word Count: 1

Savera84 thumbnail

Summary of my answers.

VM's movie is not really easy and I chose the runner up answer

I had no idea of any movie name with more than 4 words. Thought of Hum Kisi se kum nahin. But as per Wikipedia it has only 4 words. The winning answer came in front of me after searching for the names, but I chose to ignore it. Serves me right.

Seeta aur Geeta is the only name that came to my mind.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks to IMDb I got 4th answer correct πŸ‘πŸΌ

I tossed between Deewaar and AAA and chose Deewaar. No problem.

Has anyone seen Koshish? Doesn't matter whether it won or not, but the way they shown the lives of deaf and mute couple was so realistic. That was the first movie I have seen of SK and JB and they became my favourite stars since then.

Thanks to IMDb I got 7th answer correctπŸ‘πŸΌ

The Burning Train did not come up in my search results. Otherwise I would have chosen it. Never mind!

9 was a bit of mixed bag. I had to discard few answers as some of the famous actresses did not debut as female leads in Hindi movies. Some how I got that correct.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Picked Satte pe Satta randomly and got pleasantly surprised after seeing the winning answer.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Thanks Raji for that feedback on your R1 journey! ⭐️

I have seen Koshish & yes, it's one of the best and most realistic portrayals of deaf-mutes I have ever seen on screen. Sanjeev Kumar & Jaya Bhaduri absolutely kill it!

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Q6. Pick an art movie

!!!WINNER!!! πŸ₯³

We have two movies contending for the top position both starring Shabana Azmi - one her debut film, & one that won her critical acclaim and she won the National Award for Best Actress for both - one in 1975 & the other in 1984.

Ankur: 9 goals

average-student, altgr, PutijaChalhov, Bodhianveshika, Kavya1994, Red_Eyes94, dipihp, la_Reine, Ragazza_Dolce

Arth : 9 goals

hbkrocks, md410, nautankisaali17, Wat_up, awida, mishkil88, Surilikoyal, Anjali1990, Nishita123

I'm surprised the winning answers only had 9 goals each. Najane kitne alag alag answers diye the sabne πŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I'm surprised the winning answers only had 9 goals each. Najane kitne alag alag answers diye the sabne πŸ˜†

it's a tie, so 18 people chose both winning answers πŸ˜†
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

it's a tie, so 18 people chose both winning answers πŸ˜†

Well in a game with 80+ participants, 18 goals is still surprisingly low.

But congratulations to all the winners of this question. This was a tough question to match with others πŸ‘

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

isn't it too late for you?update scoreboard tomorrow.

scoreboard main update karega, siggy bhi banane hai πŸ˜†
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Well in a game with 80+ participants, 18 goals is still surprisingly low.

But congratulations to all the winners of this question. This was a tough question to match with others πŸ‘

There was a 4 way split with the runners-up too since they each had 8 goals. I thought this question would have no clear winner & I would have to scrap this one. At least I can give 0.5 points now πŸ˜†