Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Suniye....Suniye Miss Chamko.....

iss khushbudaar, jhaagwale saabun se saaf hone ke baad isme remix/remake ke daag to nhi lagenge na?😒

Mousy, Sirf original Miss Chamko chamkegi issme!

Aur agar duplicate aayi toh tum bhi apni taraf se Chikni Chameli ko le aana! 😆

PS: Sign-up kar rahe ho na?

WildestDreams thumbnail

I missed first season due personal reason but I ain’t missing this one!

Sign me up, ladies!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

I missed first season due personal reason but I ain’t missing this one!

Sign me up, ladies!

apni partners, soutans, sab ko le aao 😆
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Of course I get the reference - I do appreciate you being 'round! (*claiming all my virtual hugs! 🤗)

I will get the reference of every Beatles song released!

Oh yeah, John did some questionable things to Jules, to Cyn & even to Yoko later. In his defense, his childhood was screwed up, but yeah, that's no excuse.

His sarcasm & straight talking appealed to my angsty teen self though 😆.

Have you watched their movies btw?? I was recently on a flight to India, & squealed when I saw they had 'Hard days' night!' Watched it, of course! My inflight experience was instantly elevated 10000000x times!

And oh, you MUST watch Paul's Carpool karaoke with James Corden (if you haven't already). It had me in tears!

Sending u Paul’s awkward winks from Help! too 😆❤️

John did have a rough childhood but he could have made things right with Julian. I am just happy that Jules and Sean get along ❤️ Cynthia raised him well ❤️

Yeah I do love John’s humour with his poker face 🤣 The one time a reporter asked him which one was he and he said “Eric” 🤣

Oh of course I have seen all their movies! Being Indian a part of me melted when Paul ends up with Ahme in Help..even tho nothing about her getup or name was Indian/Hindu 😆 Still…a girl can dream 🤣

I wish I was on that flight! I never got any Beatles movies But I watch them regularly on my laptop. I can discuss each scene, the dialogues mannerisms, everything was so goshdarn funny 🤣

Sometimes I wonder how Help passed through the censor board, given we got a shirtless George and a “naked” Paul 🤣 I am sure the girls died because I for sure did when Paul wrapped a paper around himself and hid in the tea cup 🤣

I have been spending a lot of time on Wattpad and I gotta say the smut people write is mind boggling ☺️🤣

Bold of you to assume I haven’t watched the Carpool Karaoke 😆 My entire family has watched it a dozen times at least! ❤️

I think I feel even more connected to them knowing they have come to India multiple times. Its my dream to visit the Ashram they stayed at in Rishikesh ❤️

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Mousy, Sirf original Miss Chamko chamkegi issme!

Aur agar duplicate aayi toh tum bhi apni taraf se Chikni Chameli ko le aana! 😆

PS: Sign-up kar rahe ho na?

OK🤓

Meine socha clear kar lena achha hai, varna last season ki tarah isme bhi dabba gol hoga.

Yaar, why sheep game???? I hate it😒 iske bajay Quiz jyada achha nhi hota? last season sheep ka Pran prem abhi bhi yaad hai.🤔

PS: Bilkul, tum organize kar rahi ho to na khelne ka sawaal hee nhi.🤗

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Hello

I will join in. Thanks for the invite

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please sign me up for this.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

OK🤓

Meine socha clear kar lena achha hai, varna last season ki tarah isme bhi dabba gol hoga.

Yaar, why sheep game???? I hate it😒 iske bajay Quiz jyada achha nhi hota? last season sheep ka Pran prem abhi bhi yaad hai.🤔

PS: Bilkul, tum organize kar rahi ho to na khelne ka sawaal hee nhi.🤗

Sheep game is the way to get more people to participate. Warna, purane gaanon (aur filmon) wale game mein kaun part lega? 😆 Ab humare Sadabahar thread ko hee dekh lo. Koi aata nahi wahan - sannata chaya hua hai 🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

and it won't take more than 10-15 minutes per round 😳

Sign me up 😎

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Omg I never thought I would meet another Beatles Stan on India Forums! Time to make a Beatles Forum or AT now man! ⭐️❤️

Used to love then growing up but then it wasn’t considered “cool” so I never spoke about it openly…and now Idgaf 😆

Who is your favourite?!

I also love the beatles