Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Up for the game but I am worried that I might not able to give it as much time as needed. But excited nonetheless

You'll be fine. I'm a very lenient shepherd (like others who've played before will vouch)😆

Upar se, you already know this era! You got this!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

That would be super-cool! My post on the 'Get Back' TV series here got exactly 0 replies, so I'm glad we'll at least be 2 people on this forum! 😆

Yeah, I've been obsessed with them since my teens. They shaped my adolescence, man! Their songs are interminably linked to some deep & meaningful memories for me.

Ahh my favorite? When I started, I was crushing on Paul (no surprise there! 😆). Then as I grew older, John's wit & acerbity began to appeal more. Now I'm back to Paul - & George- heavens this man is a genius. They all are! I'm amazed at how the 4 such brilliant artists found each other. No wonder their music still lives on!

I didn’t know of your Get Back topic or else I would have replied 😆

Same same same! I grew up listening to Love Me Do, All My Loving and all their gems ❤️

Hehe Paul has a chokehold on me, John was right when he called Paul “McCharmly” 😆 Even now, you see his clips and interviews…my god the man can make you blush 😆❤️

I had never seen their life performance videos until recently and neither could I differentiate between them 🤣

But when I saw the Ed Sullivan clip…oh my god Paul’s head shakes, smiles, eye contact…I found myself squealing every time! Esp when he did that head shake “woooo” 😆❤️

All I can think of is the clip is more than 50 freakin’ years old and he still managed to get a reaction from me! 😆❤️

And as a musician (keeping his gorgeousness aside), he is so talented! Has been consistently churning out good music since his 20s! 👏❤️

I have a soft spot for Ringo too he’s hilarious 😆 And a great drummer, the perfect guy for the band ❤️ George too, insanely talented. I liked John in their early years but seeing the way he treated Julian…I can’t respect him as a person 😔

Yes, its time The Beatles have a thread here, I have always wanted people to fangirl over them with! Do the honours 😆❤️

After all, I need somebody…not just anybody…!!!

If you get that reference I will send virtual hugs 😆😃❤️

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Season 2 Retro Sheep Anyone??

Sign me up😊

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Up for the game but I am worried that I might not able to give it as much time as needed. But excited nonetheless

and it won't take more than 10-15 minutes per round 😳
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I didn’t know of your Get Back topic or else I would have replied 😆

Same same same! I grew up listening to Love Me Do, All My Loving and all their gems ❤️

Hehe Paul has a chokehold on me, John was right when he called Paul “McCharmly” 😆 Even now, you see his clips and interviews…my god the man can make you blush 😆❤️

I had never seen their life performance videos until recently and neither could I differentiate between them 🤣

But when I saw the Ed Sullivan clip…oh my god Paul’s head shakes, smiles, eye contact…I found myself squealing every time! Esp when he did that head shake “woooo” 😆❤️

All I can think of is the clip is more than 50 freakin’ years old and he still managed to get a reaction from me! 😆❤️

And as a musician (keeping his gorgeousness aside), he is so talented! Has been consistently churning out good music since his 20s! 👏❤️

I have a soft spot for Ringo too he’s hilarious 😆 And a great drummer, the perfect guy for the band ❤️ George too, insanely talented. I liked John in their early years but seeing the way he treated Julian…I can’t respect him as a person 😔

Yes, its time The Beatles have a thread here, I have always wanted people to fangirl over them with! Do the honours 😆❤️

After all, I need somebody…not just anybody…!!!

If you get that reference I will send virtual hugs 😆😃❤️

Of course I get the reference - I do appreciate you being 'round! (*claiming all my virtual hugs! 🤗)

I will get the reference of every Beatles song released!

Oh yeah, John did some questionable things to Jules, to Cyn & even to Yoko later. In his defense, his childhood was screwed up, but yeah, that's no excuse.

His sarcasm & straight talking appealed to my angsty teen self though 😆.

Have you watched their movies btw?? I was recently on a flight to India, & squealed when I saw they had 'Hard days' night!' Watched it, of course! My inflight experience was instantly elevated 10000000x times!

And oh, you MUST watch Paul's Carpool karaoke with James Corden (if you haven't already). It had me in tears!

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

I’ll play

Do you give badge OR siggy on participation OR winning?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
no won't play this one i am playing the quick one that enough but thanks for the tag😳
anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Chaliye chaliye, jaldi jaldi ek balti thande paani mein safed, chamkeela, jhaagwala Chamko sabun ke do chammach daal dijiyesmiley9

Daal diya? Ab issme dheere dheere kapde soak kijiye aur sign up kijiye!

Aapke paas paanch minute hai! smiley36

Suniye....Suniye Miss Chamko.....

iss khushbudaar, jhaagwale saabun se saaf hone ke baad isme remix/remake ke daag to nhi lagenge na?😒

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’ll play

Do you give badge OR siggy on participation OR winning?

siggy 😳 participation and winning dono ka
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Suniye....Suniye Miss Chamko.....

iss khushbudaar, jhaagwale saabun se saaf hone ke baad isme remix/remake ke daag to nhi lagenge na?😒

nahi 😳

Word Count: 1