Frequent Posters

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Where are you CIO? Your absence making you suspicious

Shok mana rahi thi apne Davy ke jaane ka,ab woh bhi na karu?!🥺

Minionite thumbnail

Note 2 – Forensic evidence found a gun in the COO’s bag, but there are no fingerprints on it and the registration number is filed off. Additionally there is no silencer and no one heard a gunshot. They also found a bloody knife in the CIO’s bag which also has no fingerprints on it. The coroner has made a preliminary examination of David’s body and concludes that a knife could be the weapon.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Umm...kyunki mujhe chodna tha?!🤷

5: Kyun chodna tha? Are you fraud

Phenyl thumbnail

That's fraud and you will be punished for that anyways lemme first focus on this case

4: According to CFO, Mr.David was biased towards CIO and you were not happy with this. Is that true?

I was not happy because they were having an affair and its against the company policy. Nothing personal.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thanks for the info,

7: Mr.David was just 40 years old, do you know why he was taking retirement so soon?

Switzerland trips?😝 No. I did ask him, but he said it's none of my business

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Note 2 – Forensic evidence found a gun in the COO’s bag, but there are no fingerprints on it and the registration number is filed off. Additionally there is no silencer and no one heard a gunshot. They also found a bloody knife in the CIO’s bag which also has no fingerprints on it. The coroner has made a preliminary examination of David’s body and concludes that a knife could be the weapon.

Yeh aisi saazish kyun mere khilaaf??!

Kyunnnnnn?!!!!

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

5: Kyun chodna tha? Are you fraud

Dekho waise toh mein nahi bataati par mujhe apne Davy ke kaatil ko padwaane mein aapki help karni hai isliye bataati hu😳

Wahaan zyaada gossip karne nahi milta tha😌💅

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Q6: According to CMO and COO, you messed up the funds of the company, is that true?

As you know I planned Switzerland trip for that with Mr. David permission I use funds of the company and other don't know that so they think I messed up the funds of the company.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

As you know I planned Switzerland trip for that with Mr. David permission I use funds of the company and other don't know that so they think I messed up the funds of the company.

Company kabse vacay sponser karni? Get my accountant! I have some world touring to do! After this investigation, ofcourse

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Company kabse vacay sponser karni? Get my accountant! I have some world touring to do! After this investigation, ofcourse

Main money baad me wapas krne wali thi 😒😒