Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

3: Why you using the identity of baby who died 50 years ago? That's a fraud

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

QNo4: Just got to know about your sister's incident. Sorry for that. May she get justice. But Can you tell me, Was Mr. David was related to your sister's murder?

Technically this is question # 5 for Shibz. You asked a question, she sidestepped by pretending not to understand. So when you reworded it that became question 4 and now this is question 5.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Technically this is question # 5 for Shibz. You asked a question, she sidestepped by pretending not to understand. So when you reworded it that became question 4 and now this is question 5.

Ok got it

Tho Question No 3 and 4 were same, I just rephrased QNo 3 as COO Shibu said she got confused.

Anyways corrected the Question Number.

Insert "Main toh thaak gayi bhai sahab gif" 😂

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

QNo5: Just got to know about your sister's incident. Sorry for that. May she get justice. But Can you tell me, Was Mr. David was related to your sister's murder?

Because Mr. David is Batman reverse Uno! While Batman saves people David helps people get away with crimes!

We never got justice but if you show yourself capable enough to be a GOOD detective, you have another client.

Plus, why would I work for someone who killed my sister? Why would I help him make the big bucks? Why would he hire me in the first place?

And honestly, if you think David has anything to do with my Claire 's assualt, I am worried for the CIO. I just hope it was a consensual relationship. But no, Idk if David was related to what happened to Claire.

IRL shibz 's note: I don't want to say my sister or take names of IRL people while talking rape, I draw a line there, so imma gonna talk like this .

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

3: Why you have booked One way ticket to Switzerland?

My best friend live in Switzerland and we not meet for years so we planned vacation in Switzerland for 1 to 2 month that why I booked one way ticket to Switzerland.

Phenyl thumbnail

Will be active in the evening/night

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Because Mr. David is Batman reverse Uno! While Batman saves people David helps people get away with crimes!

We never got justice but if you show yourself capable enough to be a GOOD detective, you have another client.

Plus, why would I work for someone who killed my sister? Why would I help him make the big bucks? Why would he hire me in the first place?

And honestly, if you think David has anything to do with my Claire 's assualt, I am worried for the CIO. I just hope it was a consensual relationship. But no, Idk if David was related to what happened to Claire.

IRL shibz 's note: I don't want to say my sister or take names of IRL people while talking rape, I draw a line there, so imma gonna talk like this .

6: Did you ever find anything odd about Mr.David?

Totally understand, Even I thought it's inappropriate. Glad you came up with a solution.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

My best friend live in Switzerland and we not meet for years so we planned vacation in Switzerland for 1 to 2 month that why I booked one way ticket to Switzerland.

4: Did you inform in your office or take off for you vacation?

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

4: Did you inform in your office or take off for you vacation?

Yes, I already informed Mr. David and all office staff know about my vacation.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

6: Did you ever find anything odd about Mr.David?

Totally understand, Even I thought it's inappropriate. Glad you came up with a solution.

Nope, not that I can think anything of.