Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Such ingenious suspects 😈

And Innocent Detective 😔

Koi nhi will have fun 😎

Par please mere humaare David ke murderer ko jald se jald pakdo😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Thanks for telling about sitting arrangement. Otherwise rest were just giving lame excuses.

Q2: Anyways just tell me, How was your relationship with CEO. I heard he was not happy with your work. He wanted to fire you.

That's just a rumour! Also, aapne kahaan suna? Afaik, you aren't questioning anyone apart from us 4, you havent stepped out of the restaurant, humare saath hi locked ho. Kuch bhi random rumours hai market mein unko mat suno. I am at the dinner where he is considering me for promotion, ain't I? And David might look ajeeb for going to a blind restaurant, but daawat Dene waalo mein se nahi.

I just don't think I should play games and hence I am giving straight answers, so, apke answers lo aur mujhe jaane do, bahut kaam pada hai. Funeral bhi toh arrange karna hai uncle ka.

I read this again and it sounds super passive aggressive, but I have never been questioned before, and it was in normal tone😂

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

That's just a rumour! Also, aapne kahaan suna? Afaik, you aren't questioning anyone apart from us 4, you have stepped out of the restaurant, humare saath hi locked ho. Kuch bhi random rumours hai market mein unko mat suno. I am at the dinner where he is considering me for promotion, ain't I? And David might look ajeeb for going to a blind restaurant, but daawat Dene waalo mein se nahi.

I just don't think I should play games, apke answers lo aur mujhe jaane do, bahut kaam pada hai. Funeral bhi toh arrange karna hai uncle ka

@bold Tum kyun karogi uske liye mein abhi zinda hu🤔

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Office hierarchy whose it should be me, I think, but I guess you were more close to him, so be my guest

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Office hierarchy whose it should be me, I think, but I guess you were more close to him, so be my guest

Your guess is right, all we are know how's boss treat her 😒

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Khair ab promotion toh mila nahi toh wallet par nazar rakhte huye ,I'm ready to be your guest😛

Tum hi karlo COO madam

Phenyl thumbnail

He insisted on having Shreya next to him, so I sat next to Shreya

I was sitting beside Shibz. Even though it was a dark restaurant I knew it was her 😳

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

Your guess is right, all we are know how's boss treat her 😒

Of course he used to treat me better but what are you trying to establish?😒

Phenyl thumbnail

Tum kyun arrange karogi funeral?

Kuch chal raha tha kya David sir and tumhare beech mein 😲

NINALOGY thumbnail

Umm...mein hi thi sabse kareeb par iska kuch galat matlab nikaalne ki zarurat nahi hai🥺

Maine toh kuch bola hi nhi

3. Sabse qareeb 😯 as in? Kuch chal raha tha kya apkey aur Mr. David ky bech? Was he taking retirement to promote you?

3 questions down 7 left