Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Main kyu questioning karne lagi, uske liye Detective Sahiba toh hain hi.

Matlab yeh COO bhi Ghaplebaaz hain...hadd hain🤦🏻‍♀️

Sab golmaal hai🤣 thankfully we are not detectives🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I wasn't stealing money, ulta main toh company ke paise uss David se bacha rahi thi, warna woh ek number ke Ghaplebaaz insaan toh sabke haq ke kamaai ka paise khud hi daba leta aur faraar ho jata.

That David, is not what he seemed to be, he just pretended to be good before all his employees aur unke peeth peechey toh kuch aur hi kaarnaame the uske. He lied about so many contracts and showed fake revenues. If you don't believe me you can confirm it from FBI, unke paas bahut jald hi itne saboot ho jaate ki they will incriminate David, if he wouldn't have died. So why would I kill him agar usse uske baare mein pata bhi chal gaya tha toh?

Are you saying you knew David's sahab's secrets?🤓

Point to be noted, your honor.

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Sab golmaal hai🤣 thankfully we are not detectives🤣

Detective bhi sar pakad lengi saying

🤣🤣

kavya1994 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Are you saying you knew David's sahab's secrets?🤓

Point to be noted, your honor.

Meri chodo...how can you say it was his secret, kya pata auron ko bhi pata ho? Or

Is that means you know that it was your David baby's secret which he was hiding from others?

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Meri chodo...how can you say it was his secret, kya pata auron ko bhi pata ho? Or

Is that means you know that it was your David baby's secret which he was hiding from others?

But maine to kuch kaha hi nahi. Tumne hi bataya hai abhi. I didnt know about this secret😲

And I dont believe it. David aisa nahi tha. Tum galat ilzaam laga rahi ho.😭

Minionite thumbnail

Note 1 – Officers examining the 4 suspects’ backgrounds will find out the following information – (1) The CFO has an account in Switzerland and had a ticket booked for a one-way trip to Switzerland in a week. (2) The COO had a sister who was raped and murdered in college and the case was never solved. (3) The CIO used to work in another company previously where she had an affair with the CEO, got a big payout, and then quit and moved to the current company. (4) The CMO has been using the identity of a baby who died over 50 years ago and matches the description of a con artist wanted in 4 countries.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Tum sab ka relation kesa tha 😈abraham dada ke sath😡

We had cordial relation with each other

Havaana thumbnail

So according to my sources your sister and David Abraham were in same college and they were in relationship also and your sister was raped and murdered in college, so do you think it was David who murdered your sister?

Havaana thumbnail

Switzerland itna jaldi mein q ja rahi hoo yah bhangne ki koshish kr Rahi hoo 😈?

MoodyMango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

So according to my sources your sister and David Abraham were in same college and they were in relationship also and your sister was raped and murdered in college, so do you think it was David who murdered your sister?

I knew they were in same college but don't know anything about their relationship as she didn't used to share anything regarding her relationship with me.

Why are you now asking this questions when your department closed the case?😡

My parents requested and pleaded so much to continue the case only to fall in deaf ears.

Now you are interested in her case😡

So I ask you to reopen the case and search for murderer and get him hanged and get justice to her. It's my humble request.

Edited by Daphnes - 1 years ago