position mein bari sirf mein hoo yaha btao mujhe 😡
Havaana thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tum sab ka relation kesa tha 😈abraham dada ke sath😡

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

position mein bari sirf mein hoo yaha btao mujhe 😡

Mera intro first post mein hai. I am CIO aka David's gf😎 but murder maine nahi kiya, I am shareef

Meko blackmail kiya jaa raha tha

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Mera intro first post mein hai. I am CIO aka David's gf😎 but murder maine nahi kiya, I am shareef

Meko blackmail kiya jaa raha tha

lkn David toh already married tha 😈 phr ap unki gf kese 😈
heavenlybliss thumbnail

lkn David toh already married tha 😈 phr ap unki gf kese 😈

Hum open relationship mein the...it was no secret...sab ko pata tha iss baat ka

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Hum open relationship mein the...it was no secret...sab ko pata tha iss baat ka

lkn meinnne unki wife se pucha use Kuch maloom nhi tha 😈
heavenlybliss thumbnail

lkn meinnne unki wife se pucha use Kuch maloom nhi tha 😈

Pata tha usko. Tum maano ya na maano your loss🤔

dipihp thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Main to bohot seedhi sacchi CMO hu
Maine kuch murder nahi kiya 🥺🥺

Minionite thumbnail

Hi all,

A few points of clarification.

• Only the people who don't play at all will get eliminated. I gave the detective as an example. As long as you play, and even if you don't accuse anyone, you will still go through to the next round. I'm basically eliminating people who disappear (so anyone I need to fill in for).
  • Character sketches are very basic. Please feel free to fill in colour as you please.
  • No 2 teams will play alike. So please do not rely on other teams' threads to answer your questions or to get question ideas from.
  • Detectives can ask the same question of all 4 suspects. It will count as 1 question per suspect, thus reducing the count by 1 across each suspect. For example, in a few teams the first question was asked of all 4 suspects. That means the detective has 9 questions left per suspect.
  • Accusations can either be made in the thread or by PM. Once an accusation is made, I will lock the thread down and tell the team their result in PM. Please tag me if you make the accusation in the thread.
  • Detectives you've been given a starting point in the first point of the thread. Please use that to start your questioning. At 2 points I will give more information (as if someone investigating brought an update) to further your questioning. You will not know when these times are. I will just randomly post in your threads at some point.
kavya1994 thumbnail

Main toh bas CFO hu jo apne kaam se kaam rakhti hu. Just had professional relationship with him, CIO ji jaise nahi who was having an affair with him.

I m innocent and have no involvement in this murder. Agar aapko kuch puchna hi hain toh aap CIO Ji se hi puchiye wahi saare information dengi, afterall she is information officer upar se Abraham ji girlfriend bhi thi, wahi David ke saath almost har waqt rehti thi, mano dono ka jaise fevicol ka jod ho.