Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

How’s your equation with CFO mayu, he ever argued with you about your bossism?

Oh! the CFO was embezzling funds from the company, something I got to know recently from some sources you know. Can’t reveal for safety reasons. My personal equation with this kind of a person doesn’t deserve any attention. Obviously arguments were bound to take place…understanding the severity of the situation.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Oh, that’s good.

btw CMO said you told him that the CFO has been embezzling funds from the company, and you both were planning on finding solid proof, so that you could expose the CFO's wrongdoings to David. is it true?

Ya! I needed to share this with at-least one trusted employee of the company. Actually both of us got several proofs against that fraud CFO you see.Yes it was the need of the hour you see.
Minionite thumbnail

This makes me go around in circles. Can you plz post any clue for 2 points?🤔

I'll post some info at some point. Like a follow-up to the case.

Minionite thumbnail

Note 1 – Officers examining the 4 suspects’ backgrounds will find out the following information – (1) The CFO has an account in Switzerland and had a ticket booked for a one-way trip to Switzerland in a week. (2) The COO had a sister who was raped and murdered in college and the case was never solved. (3) The CIO used to work in another company previously where she had an affair with the CEO, got a big payout, and then quit and moved to the current company. (4) The CMO has been using the identity of a baby who died over 50 years ago and matches the description of a con artist wanted in 4 countries.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

are you accusing COO is a fraud, involved in quid pro co with third party/consultancy by giving them contracts at higher prices?😲

did you inform your hot boss about this while making deals with him?

Yes.. that's exactly what am saying...he has been faking his revenue also to avoid heavy taxes... he is a criminal already, isn't he? And I did kinda mention it to babe..ummm boss... . I mean David... but you understand right detective that David and I weren't exactly on the talking kind of deals... ☺️☺️

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Note 1 – Officers examining the 4 suspects’ backgrounds will find out the following information – (1) The CFO has an account in Switzerland and had a ticket booked for a one-way trip to Switzerland in a week. (2) The COO had a sister who was raped and murdered in college and the case was never solved. (3) The CIO used to work in another company previously where she had an affair with the CEO, got a big payout, and then quit and moved to the current company. (4) The CMO has been using the identity of a baby who died over 50 years ago and matches the description of a con artist wanted in 4 countries.

Gawd shister... my character is so questionable but I like it 🤣🤣

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

not everything for money, do you know COO& CMO are aware of your Embezzling funds from the company?

they are planning on finding solid proof, so that they could expose your wrongdoings to David. help ke bahane CMO is gathering proofs.😈

did you just say CMO is blackmailing CEO & CIO to promote him as the new CEO or else he’s gonna leak their relationship to the whole world?😲

Oh?🤓

But it could also be some rumour both of them are spreading to point me as the culprit of the CEO's murder since they don't have definite proof whether I really did that or not.

And the blackmailing was definitely about money. There might be some other demands that I'm not aware of, but money was the first demand. 😎The CMO was planning for foreign trips and asking me suggestions for buying a new house..

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu.x

Oh?🤓

But it could also be some rumour both of them are spreading to point me as the culprit of the CEO's murder since they don't have definite proof whether I really did that or not.

And the blackmailing was definitely about money. There might be some other demands that I'm not aware of, but money was the first demand. 😎The CMO was planning for foreign trips and asking me suggestions for buying a new house..

I heard that you have Swiss bank accounts and bought one way ticket to Switzerland. are you gonna leave your country and settle in Switzerland?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Yes.. that's exactly what am saying...he has been faking his revenue also to avoid heavy taxes... he is a criminal already, isn't he? And I did kinda mention it to babe..ummm boss... . I mean David... but you understand right detective that David and I weren't exactly on the talking kind of deals... ☺️☺️

Oh, btw why did you leave your previous job. David is more handsome and richer than your previous Boss or uss chusa hua aam old Boss ke paas aur kuch bacha nahi. saara 💰 💰💰💰 loot liya aapne?😛

hasini009 thumbnail

Suna hai you have been using the identity of a baby who died over 50 years ago and aapke intezaar toh char mulkon ki police kar rahi hain. aisa kya kaand kiya aapne?