Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

I am closer to the COO. Infact, the COO recently brought to my notice that the CFO has been embezzling funds from the company.

The COO and I were planning on finding solid proof, so that we could expose the CFO's wrongdoings to David.

You are accusing CFO of embezzling funds, CIO is accusing COO for giving overpriced contracts. did you both CMO & CIO discussed any of these. How’s your equation with CIO?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

I keep forgetting my designation in this game 😆

You are the CMO, Chief Marketing Officer 😆

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

You are accusing CFO of embezzling funds, CIO is accusing COO for giving overpriced contracts. did you both CMO & CIO discussed any of these. How’s your equation with CIO?

Ho ho ho! (I dunno why I suddenly turned into sasti Santa)🤣

I thought you would never ask. I have nothing to do with the CIO. Humphh!

The CIO was having an affair with David. Easiest way to climb the corporate ladder you see. Not everyone wants to "work" their way up. Some prefer shortcuts.

(Wow! M really getting into a sasu maa character with snide comments for no reason😆)

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

You are the CMO, Chief Marketing Officer 😆

CMO-lika, you say. (Nikaaaa)

I meant, I keep going back to the PM to see my designation 🤣

hasini009 thumbnail

Findings so far😎

1.CMO and COO joined hands to catch fraudster CFO red handed.

2.CMO despise CIO for having an affair with CEO.

3.CIO despises both COO and CFO and accuses COO for overpriced contracts.

4. CIO has an affair with CEO and has secret deals with him.

5. CFO is not an active person. he’s lazy but manages to complete all his work before the deadline. gets very dominant and bossy when he’s hyperactive.

6. COO is an active person, not dominant yet bossy if the situation demands or requires.

7. as per CFO, CMO is money minded and do anything for money. CMO is even blackmailing CEO & CIO to make their private life viral.

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are lazy but completes work before deadline. How, who helps you, CIO or CMO?

Oh it's the CMO actually..

They knows their way around money. And always focuses on their own profit. 😎

So much that they've been using their knowledge about the CEO and CIO to gain their own profit 😈

I've come to know that the CMO has been blackmailing both of them about it 👀

Edited by mayu.x - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu.x

Oh it's the CMO actually..

They knows their way around money. And always focuses on their own profit. 😎

So much that they've been using their knowledge about the CEO and CIO to gain their own profit 😈

I've come to know that the CMO has been blackmailing both of them about it 👀

not everything for money, do you know COO& CMO are aware of your Embezzling funds from the company?

they are planning on finding solid proof, so that they could expose your wrongdoings to David. help ke bahane CMO is gathering proofs.😈

did you just say CMO is blackmailing CEO & CIO to promote him as the new CEO or else he’s gonna leak their relationship to the whole world?😲

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

This makes me go around in circles. Can you plz post any clue for 2 points?🤔

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

Why’s your CEO Abraham planning to take retirement at 41. it’s very young age to retire. Does he have any health issues or personal problems?

oh! I don’t think so he has any health problems…And now a days many entrepreneurs need some personal attention for themselves. You see even CEO’s have personal lives. Their life their choice.
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

oh! I don’t think so he has any health problems…And now a days many entrepreneurs need some personal attention for themselves. You see even CEO’s have personal lives. Their life their choice.

Oh, that’s good.

btw CMO said you told him that the CFO has been embezzling funds from the company, and you both were planning on finding solid proof, so that you could expose the CFO's wrongdoings to David. is it true?