JJ Games: Team 3 (Second Update pg 9) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

Why’s your CEO Abraham planning to take retirement at 41. it’s very young age to retire. Does he have any health issues or personal problems?

As much as I know, it has something to do with his personal life...

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

oh... Detective,,, I can assure you he didn't have any health issues... He never failed to deliver, if you know what I mean.☺️☺️ What problem possible could a hot, rich, sexy and influential man like him have?😆

Oh, I see☺️

while delivering precious projects, did he ever promised you to make next CEO of your company?😉

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu.x

I'm not an active person. I look for chance to laze around but I do get very dominant and bossy if I get hyperactive during any work..

does your Boss CEO David know that you are lazy, gets hyperactive, dominating and bossy?😲

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Oh, I see☺️

while delivering precious projects, did he ever promised you to make next CEO of your company?😉

Detective.. we are all business people... we don't do promises.... We do deals which can benefit us 😈

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

does your Boss CEO David know that you are lazy, gets hyperactive, dominating and bossy?😲

Ummm no. 🤔

I somehow manage to complete all my works before the deadline, not giving him any reason to complain

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

How’s your relationship with COO and CFO. Who’s more close to you?

I am closer to the COO. Infact, the COO recently brought to my notice that the CFO has been embezzling funds from the company.

The COO and I were planning on finding solid proof, so that we could expose the CFO's wrongdoings to David.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Why’s your CEO Abraham planning to take retirement at 41. it’s very young age to retire. Does he have any health issues or personal problems?

I believe this is due to personal reasons which he has not chosen to disclose to anyone. So I dont have any valuable information to provide on this topic.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Everyone knows how much I despise both of them. the only person who was of any use to me is now dead. I couldn't care less about this two... Although a lil birdie told me that, our COO here has been only working with David to gain overpriced contracts... Such a user .... 🤔

are you accusing COO is a fraud, involved in quid pro co with third party/consultancy by giving them contracts at higher prices?😲

did you inform your hot boss about this while making deals with him?

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu.x

Ummm no. 🤔

I somehow manage to complete all my works before the deadline, not giving him any reason to complain

You are lazy but completes work before deadline. How, who helps you, CIO or CMO?

Daebak thumbnail

I keep forgetting my designation in this game 😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago