Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was terrifying. I panicked and began to scream as well. By the time I found my phone to switch the torch on, the restaurant lights had come on.

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Q6 what did you do when you heard David scream?

Edited by BlackWitch - 1 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

There was a tense atmosphere before the dinner. The CFO seemed nervous and the CIO looked pretty angry as we all met outside the restaurant. She was seated beside me and I could hear her sighing noisily between David’s sentences at the table. Perhaps, they broke up that day. He did his best to ignore her interruptions and was starting to talk about the promotion, when he suddenly screamed.

Common question for all.

Q - what was conspiring / happening before and during the dinner??

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Common question

Q - Whose idea it was to have dinner at this restaurant?

Minionite thumbnail

Common question

Q - Whose idea it was to have dinner at this restaurant?

David's. He had heard a lot about the restaurant and he thought it would be an interesting place to eat.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Q-3 Did David knew about your swiss account and one way ticket for the trip, and is it you who was blackmailing David for his financial ghaplas??or whom?

Mera Swiss account hai kyonki mera wife aur bachcha log Switzerland mein rahta hai, unke expenses ke liye account open kiya tha aur one way ticket tha trip ke liye mera wife boli utna din se ghar nahi aye ho to mai return ticket nahi banwaya

Ha David ko pata tha wahi to chhutti diya merko Switzerland Jane ke liye

No I wasn't blackmailing David wo koi aur hai uska name starts with B and ends with H

Minionite thumbnail

Darshi I'm back online. Do you have an accusation to make or can I close out this round?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Darshi I'm back online. Do you have an accusation to make or can I close out this round?

I just came online let me draft the answer just give me 5 minutes.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Q-5 what you did when you heard David scream??

David screamed aur detective waha a gaye hamko kuchh react karne ka time hi nahi mila, I was stunned seeing blood on the table

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Common question for all.

Q - what was conspiring / happening before and during the dinner??

Everyone sitting in table koi na koi ghapla to kar hi Raha tha kiske paas ho sakta hai incentive David ko marne ka? Merko CEO aur koi promotional position mein interest tha hi nahi

Ho sakta hai ki David ka jiske sath affair tha they killed him because he wanted to end relationship kyonki usko koi blackmail kar raha tha ye relationship ke naam se

Kuchh bhi ho sakta hai

I was not conspiring with anyone, dinner table pe baat hona tha aur koi knife se attack kiya hai matlab killer David ke kareeb hi baitha hoga dur se to knife maar nahi sakte

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sent my answers ab bhagwaan jaane sahi hai ya nahi..😆🙏