Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Q-3 Is anyone of the CIO, CMO or CFO is connected with your sister’s past??

No none of them are.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Q-4 was David and his other colleagues and your sister were together in the college or school??

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Yes, I briefly blackmailed David, threatening to tell his wife about his secret affair, because the CIO is a dangerous woman and I needed the time to find the dirt on her. By doing this, I made David pause this succession decision for a few weeks.

Couple of days before he passed away, I gave him proof of her past affairs with other influential men, some of them convicted criminals. I had also told him that I no longer wanted this position and had a lucrative offer from another company. I think he was going to break up with the CIO the day he died.

I also want to tell you in confidence that the CFO has been embezzling funds from the company. I was planning on working with the COO to reveal the CFO’s embezzlement to David, before I left the company for good.

Q-3 Did David knew about your real identity?? That you were using an alias ?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Q-5 How was your relationship with others executives rather than David?

Edited by dusk2dawn - 1 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Q-5 what you did when you heard David scream??

Minionite thumbnail

Q-5 How was your relationship with others executives rather than David?

They were okay. I mean we were all vying for the promotion so obviously there were issues.

BlackWitch thumbnail

This is my real identity. My grandparents belonged to a minority tribe in a war torn area and had to migrate after changing their ethnic identities. My mother had a sister who couldn’t survive that tumultuous time as a baby. When I was born, she named me in her sister’s memory as a way to reclaim our lost heritage.

David knew about it and sympathised with my family’s struggles at the start of my career in the company. That’s how he became my mentor.

Q-3 Did David knew about your real identity?? That you were using an alias ?

Edited by BlackWitch - 1 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

This is my real identity. My grandparents belonged to a minority tribe in a war torn area and had to migrate after changing their ethnic identities. My mother had a sister who couldn’t survive that tumultuous time as a baby. When I was born, she named me in her sister’s memory as a way to reclaim our lost heritage.

David knew about it and sympathised with my family’s struggles at the start of my career in the company. That’s how he became my mentor.

Q6 what did you do when you heard David scream?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Common question for all.

Q - what was conspiring / happening before and during the dinner??

Edited by dusk2dawn - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Common question for all.

Q - what was conspiring / happening before and during the dinner??

I was sitting across David. We were chatting about the promotion.