Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Okay so let’s start the interrogation session.

Q-1 How was your relationship with David the CEO of your company? ( the deceased)

This is a general question to all of you.

Hey guys Arvi-licious will unfortunately not be able to play, so I will fill in for them. I'm now the COO for this team.

So to answer your question - It was good.

Minionite thumbnail

Note 2 – Forensic evidence found a gun in the COO’s bag, but there are no fingerprints on it and the registration number is filed off. Additionally there is no silencer and no one heard a gunshot. They also found a bloody knife in the CIO’s bag which also has no fingerprints on it. The coroner has made a preliminary examination of David’s body and concludes that a knife could be the weapon.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

No

David aisa koi position mein nahi tha where he had leverage over me, David ko I have suspected over the year ki wo company ka revenue aur company ka contracts mein dhandhali karta tha, Isliye merko CEO ya kisi aur position mein promote hone ka bhi koi shauk nahi tha as I didn't want to get involved in mess created by David

Waise mai suna koi David ko blackmail kar raha tha, app puchhe nahi aisa hi bata raha hu like a responsible citizen

Q-3 Did David knew about your swiss account and one way ticket for the trip, and is it you who was blackmailing David for his financial ghaplas??or whom?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes the CMO & the COO are very jealous of me🤔

Q-3 and what about CFO and Is there anyone who were blackmailing you n David about your relationship??

Edited by dusk2dawn - 1 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

David was like a mentor to me. Whenever a unique marketing idea came to me and I was unsure, I would discuss it with him. He had a knack for turning these ideas around in his brilliant mind and finding what works for the brand. Over the years, we made a wonderful team and shared a great professional relationship.

Q 2 . Were you the one blackmailing David?

Armu4eva thumbnail

Q-3 and what about CFO and Is there anyone who were blackmailing you n David about your relationship??

Yes the CMO has been blackmailing me😭

The CFO is weirdly silent about it🤔

BlackWitch thumbnail

Yes, I briefly blackmailed David, threatening to tell his wife about his secret affair, because the CIO is a dangerous woman and I needed the time to find the dirt on her. By doing this, I made David pause this succession decision for a few weeks.

Couple of days before he passed away, I gave him proof of her past affairs with other influential men, some of them convicted criminals. I had also told him that I no longer wanted this position and had a lucrative offer from another company. I think he was going to break up with the CIO the day he died.

I also want to tell you in confidence that the CFO has been embezzling funds from the company. I was planning on working with the COO to reveal the CFO’s embezzlement to David, before I left the company for good.

Q 2 . Were you the one blackmailing David?

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Hey guys Arvi-licious will unfortunately not be able to play, so I will fill in for them. I'm now the COO for this team.

So to answer your question - It was good.

Q-2 Would you shed some light on the past matter that what happened with your sister? And is it connected to David in any means??

Minionite thumbnail

Q-2 Would you shed some light on the past matter that what happened with your sister? And is it connected to David in any means??

It's an open case still. I doubt police will find the culprit now but David isn't connected to it.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

It's an open case still. I doubt police will find the culprit now but David isn't connected to it.

Q-3 Is anyone of the CIO, CMO or CFO is connected with your sister’s past??