Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

I worked as a social image consultant before this job. And I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I have been an honest and loyal employee towards this company.

3. You were you blackmailing David and CIO that’s why you didn’t do money laundering. 😐Why were you blackmailing him? Did David refuse to give you money that’s why you killed him?
Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago
Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

3. You were you blackmailing David and CIO that’s why you didn’t do money laundering. 😐Why were you blackmailing him? Did David refuse to give you money that’s why you killed him?

Why would I kill him when I had high chances of becoming the CEO? If anyone, it would have been CFO. After all, she was embezzling funds from the company. The COO told me about it. We were planning on exposing her real face to David right after dinner. That would have eliminated CFO from the race and put us one spot up.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

2. Behan, Yeh Swiss ka chakkar kya hai - heard that you have Swiss bank account and bought one way ticket to Switzerland. You did not want promotion? Why were you leaving for Switzerland?

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

Last month I accidentally found out that the COO has been working with David to gain overpriced contracts and even faking revenue. I wonder if there is more to know about this person...

The CMO had a fight with us few months back, she was blackmailing David and me about our affair, David had already given 7-8 lakhs, still the blackmailing continued. We both were fed up with her.. Last week when David refused to give more money, she said she won't leave us this easily and will plan something soon.

I wasn't that close to the CFO, but they seemed to be a good employee. Don't know much about her actually....

3. Was there anything suspicious the day or during the dinner when David was killed as I am assuming you were with David.

4. What were your career Goals?

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Note 2 – Forensic evidence found a gun in the COO’s bag, but there are no fingerprints on it and the registration number is filed off. Additionally there is no silencer and no one heard a gunshot. They also found a bloody knife in the CIO’s bag which also has no fingerprints on it. The coroner has made a preliminary examination of David’s body and concludes that a knife could be the weapon.

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

2. Behan, Yeh Swiss ka chakkar kya hai - heard that you have Swiss bank account and bought one way ticket to Switzerland. You did not want promotion? Why were you leaving for Switzerland?

NAH, I did not want the promotion. I had given my resignation 1 month back as I was offered a post of the CEO in Switzerland's leading company, hence the one way ticket. I was invited to dinner apparently to keep me from going. You know, tactics used in the corporate sector- promote karo toh a person will not resign.

Also, who does not have a Swiss bank account now a days? Most high profile people do, did you check the others? I, for one, atleast honestly have it in my name.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

3. Was there anything suspicious the day or during the dinner when David was killed as I am assuming you were with David.

4. What were your career Goals?

Everything was quite good till I went to washroom for few minutes... The COO was busy on phone... Oh yes, I had seen David and the CMO glaring at each other. I don't know the reason tho...

I want to become a successful, was expecting promotion... In case I wasn't getting promoted, I was going to shift to a new career path.

Alaukik thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Where is the detective

Detective Searching With Magnifying Glas | 3D Animated Clipart for PowerPoint - PresenterMedia.com

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alaukik

Where is the detective

Detective Searching With Magnifying Glas | 3D Animated Clipart for PowerPoint - PresenterMedia.com

detective was sleeping. Image
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Why did you carry a gun for a dinner party?