Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

2. What did you do before this role? Heard you are involved with money laundering in the company ever since you have joined.

I worked as a social image consultant before this job. And I think you're mistaking me for someone else. I have been an honest and loyal employee towards this company.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

2. How was your relationship with COO, CMO and CFO? I wonder if they had any personal grudges with you since you were close to David.

Last month I accidentally found out that the COO has been working with David to gain overpriced contracts and even faking revenue. I wonder if there is more to know about this person...

The CMO had a fight with us few months back, she was blackmailing David and me about our affair, David had already given 7-8 lakhs, still the blackmailing continued. We both were fed up with her.. Last week when David refused to give more money, she said she won't leave us this easily and will plan something soon.

I wasn't that close to the CFO, but they seemed to be a good employee. Don't know much about her actually....

Alaukik thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

3. where were you when David was killed?

I am with David and having dinner with other Senior Executives of the company.

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Q- Are we supposed to pitch in when someone is talking about our character? Or are we to wait to get questioned? Lol I'm confused.❓

Edited by dinazz - 1 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

Q- Are we supposed to pitch in when someone is talking about our character? Or are we to wait to get questioned? Lol I'm confused.❓

I think we can 😅 warna kya mazaa 😆😆

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Word Count: 0

dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

Last month I accidentally found out that the COO has been working with David to gain overpriced contracts and even faking revenue. I wonder if there is more to know about this person...

The CMO had a fight with us few months back, she was blackmailing David and me about our affair, David had already given 7-8 lakhs, still the blackmailing continued. We both were fed up with her.. Last week when David refused to give more money, she said she won't leave us this easily and will plan something soon.

I wasn't that close to the CFO, but they seemed to be a good employee. Don't know much about her actually....

Thank you for your kind words CIO. Ofcourse I'm a good employee and an innocent one at that. 😈

*CFO smirks arrogantly*

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Thank you for your kind words CIO. Ofcourse I'm a good employee and an innocent one at that. 😈

*CFO smirks arrogantly*

🤔

You have never been so sweet to me before 😲

Over devotion is the sign of a thief murderer☺

Edited by Animagus_Shiri - 1 years ago
dinazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

🤔

You have never been so sweet to me before 😲

Over devotion is the sign of a thief murderer☺

I've always been as sweet as a jalebi (I only do seedhi baatein), but like you said you don't know me that well. 😳

Edited by dinazz - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Typically wait until you are getting questioned, but totally up to you. You just want to be careful not to give away too much info to the detective.