Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all,

A few points of clarification.

• Only the people who don't play at all will get eliminated. I gave the detective as an example. As long as you play, and even if you don't accuse anyone, you will still go through to the next round. I'm basically eliminating people who disappear (so anyone I need to fill in for).
  • Character sketches are very basic. Please feel free to fill in colour as you please.
  • No 2 teams will play alike. So please do not rely on other teams' threads to answer your questions or to get question ideas from.
  • Detectives can ask the same question of all 4 suspects. It will count as 1 question per suspect, thus reducing the count by 1 across each suspect. For example, in a few teams the first question was asked of all 4 suspects. That means the detective has 9 questions left per suspect.
  • Accusations can either be made in the thread or by PM. Once an accusation is made, I will lock the thread down and tell the team their result in PM. Please tag me if you make the accusation in the thread.
  • Detectives you've been given a starting point in the first point of the thread. Please use that to start your questioning. At 2 points I will give more information (as if someone investigating brought an update) to further your questioning. You will not know when these times are. I will just randomly post in your threads at some point.
Alaukik thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

How was your relationship with David Abraham?

We had good relationship

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Hi all,

A few points of clarification.

• Only the people who don't play at all will get eliminated. I gave the detective as an example. As long as you play, and even if you don't accuse anyone, you will still go through to the next round. I'm basically eliminating people who disappear (so anyone I need to fill in for).
  • Character sketches are very basic. Please feel free to fill in colour as you please.
  • No 2 teams will play alike. So please do not rely on other teams' threads to answer your questions or to get question ideas from.
  • Detectives can ask the same question of all 4 suspects. It will count as 1 question per suspect, thus reducing the count by 1 across each suspect. For example, in a few teams the first question was asked of all 4 suspects. That means the detective has 9 questions left per suspect.
  • Accusations can either be made in the thread or by PM. Once an accusation is made, I will lock the thread down and tell the team their result in PM. Please tag me if you make the accusation in the thread.
  • Detectives you've been given a starting point in the first point of the thread. Please use that to start your questioning. At 2 points I will give more information (as if someone investigating brought an update) to further your questioning. You will not know when these times are. I will just randomly post in your threads at some point.

Thank you for the clarification!

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alaukik

We had good relationship

2. How was your relationship with CIO, CMO and CFO?

I heard you did well professionally and was expecting the promotion but worried what if CIO gets it due to personal equation with David.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

We had an affair. It was a open relationship, everybody knew about it.

2. How was your relationship with COO, CMO and CFO? I wonder if they had any personal grudges with you since you were close to David.
Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Note 1 – Officers examining the 4 suspects’ backgrounds will find out the following information – (1) The CFO has an account in Switzerland and had a ticket booked for a one-way trip to Switzerland in a week. (2) The COO had a sister who was raped and murdered in college and the case was never solved. (3) The CIO used to work in another company previously where she had an affair with the CEO, got a big payout, and then quit and moved to the current company. (4) The CMO has been using the identity of a baby who died over 50 years ago and matches the description of a con artist wanted in 4 countries.

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

How was your relationship with David Abraham?

It was professional. We were on good terms.

Alaukik thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

2. How was your relationship with CIO, CMO and CFO?

I heard you did well professionally and was expecting the promotion but worried what if CIO gets it due to personal equation with David.

I had cordial relationship with everyone in the company.

As a COO, it is an essential skill for managing day to day administrative functions of the company

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

It was professional. We were on good terms.

2. What did you do before this role? Heard you are involved with money laundering in the company ever since you have joined.
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alaukik

I had cordial relationship with everyone in the company.

As a COO, it is an essential skill for managing day to day administrative functions of the company

3. where were you when David was killed?