Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

In a world of labels, she found herself, embracing her truth with a courageous smile, finally feeling complete.

WildestDreams thumbnail

She always was attracted to her. Finally accepting this truth of being her own enemy made her feel small, ugly.

Edited by WildestDreams - 4 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Vivek said, "Suraj, you're the sun of my life. You're the one who makes me complete." Suraj replied, "And you made me understand what true love is." Both of them hugged each other.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

“You don’t belong,” they heard. Hugging tightly one said, “No, we are a story of love.” Together, they embraced truth.

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

"I'm a trans woman. Do you still want to marry me?" She said the truth. Rajveer replied, "Yes, my love. And I'll love you till my last breath."

Edited by Shirsha - 4 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Count for Day 3

SoniRita: 4

Bee222: 3

Bhavisweet03: 4

melodyofflowers: 1

WildestDreams: 3

Shirsha:3

(Please let us know is we missed your microtale. Stories posted today after this post will be updated by the end of today)

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

“Under this roof, you will be just a woman” father said.

I left. Price to be a free, happy non-binary.

Edited by WildestDreams - 4 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

ImageMicrotales should be between 15-20 words in length.

Please stick to the word length.

ImageYour stories can feature homophobia/transphobia as long as it isn't glorified. We will remove any story that features prejudice and hate against the community. If three such microtales are removed, you will be barred from the game.

While we explicitly don't state it, it also means you cannot spread misinformation about the community and it's members. We request you to do a quick googling incase you are confused with labels.

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

"My sex and virginity are my choices, I am proud to say that I am in love with a woman, being a lesbian. Keeping my pride with me," I declared my reality to the world with pride.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 4 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodyofflowers

"My sex and virginity are my choices, I am proud to say that I am in love with a woman, being a lesbian. Keeping my pride with me," I declared my reality to the world with pride.

Wildestdreams has claimed the post, she will refer to Shirsha's post and you can use Wildestdreams story to pick a word.

Till WD updates her post with her Microtale, we are at sorts of standstill, everyone.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago