Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

"Do souls live forever?" she asked. "Only if they find peace," shhe whispered, eyes full of sorrow.

WildestDreams thumbnail

2-Since Ethan’s departure, sorrow wrapped Emmett like a cloak. He’d loved him in silence, but the world’d screamed at them.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

"I never knew you loved me," he said softly. "I always did," he replied, eyes shimmering.

WildestDreams thumbnail

3- Pansexual Mary and transgender Liz had faced the world hand in hand, defying eyes full of objections and cutting words.

SoniRita thumbnail

"Being transgender in this world is tough," he said. "And bisexual too," she added, holding his hand.

WildestDreams thumbnail

4- She’d just revealed being bisexual to her friends.

"It's just a phase" they said, reducing her identity to mere confusion.

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Hey guys, if you wish, you can post the microtales in the FF section. However, maintain all the stories in one book (some of ya'all have 50+ stories and it'll be easier to maintain that way)

We'll feature your books in the section from 15 July to 15 August, so kindly make the books and post the links here on or before 15 July.

Your book needs to have a cover with a name for the book and author's name. you need book covers, you can get them here. We have informed the FFGs to prioritise your request, so mention that you require the book covers ASAP for the books to be featured.

If you don't get a book cover by 14 July, post the name and your preferred name in this thread, I'll make a generic one (which you can change when you get your book cover from the FFGs/othr graphicers on IF/the ones you made or picked online) But we do need a name and author's name on the book cover (if you are requesting from outside/making your own/picking from internet)

Use the tag "Rainbow Wordplay" in your book along with your other tags.

You can contact the FFEs if you need help figuring out the FF section. Remember you aren't migrating from here, you are copying from here.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Posted all my microtales in one book, Shibz! Here the link https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/4175

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Posted all my micro-tales in the book

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/4177

Edited by melodyofflowers - 3 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Hey guys, if you wish, you can post the microtales in the FF section. However, maintain all the stories in one book (some of ya'all have 50+ stories and it'll be easier to maintain that way)

We'll feature your books in the section from 15 July to 15 August, so kindly make the books and post the links here on or before 15 July.

Your book needs to have a cover with a name for the book and author's name. you need book covers, you can get them here. We have informed the FFGs to prioritise your request, so mention that you require the book covers ASAP for the books to be featured.

If you don't get a book cover by 14 July, post the name and your name/username/ display name in this thread(that you want on the cover) I'll make a generic one (which you can change once you get your book cover from the FFGs/other graphicers on IF/the ones you made or picked online) But we do need a name and author's name on the book cover (if you are requesting from outside/making your own/picking from internet)

Use the tag "Rainbow Wordplay" in your book along with your other tags.

You can contact the FFEs if you need help figuring out the FF section. Remember you aren't migrating from here, you are copying from here.

Just a heads-up, five days to go