Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Our affection has overcome the prejudices of people, parents, friends. And traumas caused by punches, and words poisoned by hate.

Edited by WildestDreams - 4 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Love bloomed despite prejudices; their kiss under the moonlight shattered the chains of societal norms.

Savera84 thumbnail

Will the love for the kid change if the kid is raised by a straight couple or a gay couple?

Edited by Savera84 - 4 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Being bisexual doesn't make you different, not in my eyes. You are my kid. A human being, not a monster.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Their love was different, but their pride was unwavering as they marched hand in hand, defying all judgment.

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

I suppose that love has different shades, just like rainbow, which are different variations of emotions and feelings.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 4 months ago
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Day 2:

A heads-up, here's a count on how many stories you have posted so far, so as to ensure you don't break the following rule:

ImageTo avoid spamming and just one person taking over, each player can submit only 5 microtales in 24 hours.

Bee222: 1

WildestDreams: 3

Savera84: 3

SoniRita: 2

melodyofflowers: 2

Bhavisweet03: 2

NoeticLife: 1

(Lemme know if I got the count wrong/missed someone)

Participants will earn points based on the relevance of the chosen word, with pride-related words and stories earning the highest scores.

Scoring shall be solely at our discretion including determining whether a word is related to pride or not and its context, although you are free to provide explanations.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 4 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Their love, a spectrum of hues, like a rainbow after a storm, painted the world with joy and pride.

NoeticLife thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

"I don't like girls."

The admission was a storm that took everyone involved captive, but for him, it was a storm of relief. He was free.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Captive to duniya's narrow views, they held onto their pride, whispering, "Humara pyaar amar hai," through the storm