Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

I was using the word from the previous tale. So-So posted while I was still drafting and while interrupted by a phone call. I will remove the tale.

Cheers..

But in the rules it is mentioned that you have 24 hours to write the microtale after choosing your wordsmiley9

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

She waited, unsure if love could find her in this town, until she met another girl who changed everything.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Yes, definitely interested 😸 This sounds fun. I have a doubt , before we write and post our microtale, do we need to make a post claiming the word I have chosen from the previous story is this, or directly post the microtale.

If you are going to post immediately, like bee, so-so and others have done, you can do immediately, else you have to post the word you picked and say that you will post in the coming 24 hrs. You can change the word (and pick another from the previous tale) but till then, since you said you are going to use a word from the previous one, there will be a standstill of sorts and no one else will attempt, and hence there wont be confusion like the one just happened with savera

Hope that helps

WildestDreams thumbnail

Let love be love: why should something so natural disgust you? Be it between two boys, two girls, or three people.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

He never thought he'd fall for another boy, but love knows no bounds.

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

When my eyes fell at her in the class, she was it for me as love at first sight, my teacher because feelings have no age.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 4 months ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Their eyes met across the room, silently sharing a world where love knew no bounds.

WildestDreams thumbnail

His father in the room, he begged.

“ Lie to me. Would anything have changed if I had been “normal”?”

Edited by WildestDreams - 4 months ago
desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

My wounds are not normal, time passes but wound remains, after all my mother didn't hate me but my pride, my sexuality.

Edited by melodyofflowers - 4 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

The wound of her mother's rejection remains, a reminder of the battle between pride and acceptance within her own identity.