Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

A shopping spree to take her mind off of things. Good therapy if she can afford it.

coderlady thumbnail

In time of trouble, that who she called. That says a lot. And he is coming too.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

just like that, only that her power loses its power because now it is currently being used

zajedno thumbnail

Milan had its reasons for leaving. and she will also find out in a very painful way.

zajedno thumbnail

fate brought him back into her life, but he didn't want that at all.

zajedno thumbnail

you know, when I'm nervous, I go shopping and I like to buy decorative candles the most. it is my hobby and passion.

zajedno thumbnail

milan got into the car and headed towards the shopping center. uh, he thought, she finally remembered who I was. and then he gripped the steering wheel hard and remembered everything. He had to leave her and this city for her. Because of her, it rang in his head. the last time he saw her was the day before he left. how he loved her then. he couldn't imagine a moment spent without her then. what an irony. He wanted a very serious relationship with her and even a life together. and then it all stopped.

zajedno thumbnail

he remembered everything, what a coward he was. but it's too late now. Let me describe his life a little. He moved to her town with his father and mother. His father was a heavy drinker and abused him and his mother a lot. One night, in fact, the night before leaving, his father attacked his mother, and his mother was a brave woman and managed to escape with him. They left the city in a big hurry and he only managed to send a message that he had to go and that he would never see each other again. Only he knew how much this separation hurt him. They changed their way of life and everything. His mother managed to divorce his father, but he never saw him again. He knew that he was wrong to leave like that without explaining why, but everything happened very quickly and it had to be that way.

coderlady thumbnail

He had loved her but had to leave? Was he under some threat, or was she?

coderlady thumbnail

They were running away from an abusive man. That explains the urgency of their departure.