Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

he doesn't know, I think it turned out better that way.

zajedno thumbnail

The two of them can move forward, although it's still not the end........

zajedno thumbnail

My dear, I have a question for you. Do you want me to extend this story, or shorten it with a happy ending.

coderlady thumbnail

I would never tell a writer what to do. I just have one request always. Make it a happy ending.

zajedno thumbnail

well, it will be as you wish

zajedno thumbnail

Tomorrow morning they woke up happy and satisfied. They are finally together and nothing can disturb them anymore. But, again, that one but... They had to find the right way to tell Mila the truth as well

zajedno thumbnail

However, Margo decided to stay with Milan for a few days and try to sell the apartment, and for the company, she managed to hand over the papers for moving to another city. They spent days together and were not separated. Margo was happy for the first time in many years and it showed on her face. Milan did everything to make her happy. They talked to Mila every day, but they couldn't tell her the truth over the phone

zajedno thumbnail

During that time, Miloš and Biljana decided to move to the place where Margo is. And Goran was waiting for Margo and Milan to propose to Sanja. He has already bought several properties and started building rental complexes. It was a big job that gave him pleasure.

zajedno thumbnail

Sanja helped Goran a lot and Mila also helped. Even at the time when Miloš was free, he and Biljana helped with the arrangement of the complex. Everyone lived as a big family. Milan had to finish another action and then he wanted to take a few days off to go with Margo to the ranch.

zajedno thumbnail

Everyone was happy, but the happiest was Margo. She had reason to be happy. Like Goran, Milan was waiting to go to the ranch and wanted to propose to Margo. Miloš also knew that Goran was planning to propose to Sanja, so he agreed with Biljana to organize a dinner so that Goran could propose to Sanja, and Milan to Margo. No one knew about this idea and they were overjoyed to be able to do it.