Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

And now tell me how you did it. Margo smiled and said that it was. She hated to change katsi, and then she took an annuity in her maiden name so that no one would think that she was being followed. Hahaha now she was the one laughing. But not for long. The next question that Milan asked was fatal for her.

And where did you go?

She took a deep breath and watched him for a long time.

zajedno thumbnail

She noticed that he was unshaven and that his hands were shaking a little. Are you tired??? She wanted to hide her nervousness, but he didn't give up. It doesn't matter, he said tell me where did you go?

Milan, I went to see my daughter.

Milan clutched his cup of coffee and just muttered, "Daughter, what daughter, where did you get your child from when you gave birth and how come it's not with you." Milan, please. I'm hungry, let's eat and I'll tell you everything. Milan looked at her as if she was about to explode, but held back because he knew that she also needed some time.

zajedno thumbnail

We're going to my place, since there's nothing to eat at your place, so you'll tell me everything, but everything to Margo because there are no more secrets, is that clear?''She found his behavior a little strange, but she immediately connected it to the arrest of her ex-husband. Milan, I know that you are responsible for the arrest of my ex, thank you for that, but I suppose you used to think that I was also guilty, right??' Milan looked for a long time before answering, Yes, I did think that maybe you were involved, but later I realized that they were to blame.

zajedno thumbnail

Ufff Milan, I really didn't know anything about that business. I know, said Milan. Don't worry, it's all behind you and, by God, behind me too.

They went to his place, but he said bring something for sleeping, because our conversation will take a little longer. He smiled sheepishly and looked at Margo and then burst out laughing when he saw how red Margo was. hahahahah how cute you are as a little girl.

zajedno thumbnail

So they headed for his hut. She was again delighted with how wonderful and how trust-inspiring that cabin is. They went inside and immediately started preparing lunch. They were both very hungry, but Margo wanted them to postpone the conversation until later. It wasn't worth it because after lunch Milan invited Margo to sit in front of the fireplace and talk.

zajedno thumbnail

Margo didn't know how to start the topic, but Milan asked questions to make it easier for her too. And now, Margo, let's start from the beginning. Our story was interrupted 14 years ago and it's time to continue, do you agree? he asked

zajedno thumbnail

Uffff, Milan, I thought I would never meet you again in my life. The day before you left, if you remember, I told you that we should talk about something. Milan bit his lip hard, he felt blood in his mouth. Margo bowed her head and said. Milan, you left me to fight everything alone. I have never gotten over that moment and I never will. That was the worst moment in my life. That was a turning point and then I made a decision. hmmhm Milan, I was pregnant and when you told me that you were leaving and that you didn't want anything to do with me, I decided to give birth to a child.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan got up and started walking around the house like a wounded beast. I am a father, I have a child. Do you think how I am? You never told me that. How can I tell you, you never called to ask what you left behind. You weren't there. You left and left me. I was very sick for a year, I barely gave birth. The doctors thought I was going to die. I was very thin and mentally destroyed. I was very exhausted. I was looking for you, but they told me that you are married and that your wife is wonderful. My parents never found out that I gave birth to a daughter. They died and didn't know. Margo broke down and started to cry.

zajedno thumbnail

She cried for a long time because she finally told the truth. Milan stood next to her and waited for her to calm down, and when she calmed down, he took her in his arms and comforted her like a little child. My Margo, how could you do it all by yourself. How selfish I was and now I'm here, can you hear me?? I will never leave you again, never. You have always been my love and will remain so for the rest of my life. Margo, I love you. Was all he said and just kissed her. Margo pushed away from him and only asked him if you were interested in how your child was doing. What kind of man are you, you hug and kiss me and you didn't even ask about the child you didn't even know you had.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan scratched his head and said now I have to tell you the truth. I met Mila yesterday.