Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Margo suddenly retreated into herself and shuddered with helplessness in front of this man she was now standing in front of. God, what will happen when he discovers her secret. She looked at him silently and in fear that he had found out what no one knew. She squeezed her hand and prayed to God that he would never find out that secret. A secret that she thought no one would ever discover. She was connected with this man for the rest of her life. He must never know that.

zajedno thumbnail

While watching him, Margo returned to their past. They had fun for a long time and she thought that he would never leave her and that he would live happily ever after. She fantasized so much, but her fantasizing turned out to be only fantasizing in the end. He left both the city and her and went to live somewhere else. It was only when she heard that he had married someone else that she began to understand that she was alone and that she too had to move on with her life. And because of that, she started hanging out with her ex-husband and somehow it was logical that they should get married. Who was a fool, so he cheated on her all the time with the person she thought was her best friend. But even that friend never found out her secret. She was happy about that now.

zajedno thumbnail

She sat down on the armchair by the fireplace and realized that she was not warm at all. Then she looked questioningly at Milan who just smiled sweetly and said new technology. IT is a kind of climate, it is something new on the market, You see fire but it cools. thank god there is technology, as well as the telephone. And now, my dear Margo, take a cup of coffee and sit down so we can talk a little.

zajedno thumbnail

first, I'm glad to see you and to tell you that it's me. I wanted to tell you several times, but you were always a bit lost. Second, I think it's time to tell you why I left and what happened to me. But first of all let me tell you that you are safe with me here. You can stay as long as you want and take a break from everything. And now you can ask me anything you want.

Okay, now let's see what happened with us. Milan. I thought we would be together for the rest of our lives. I was so happy with you that no one existed for me. I gave you everything, my life and myself. I loved you so much and I prayed to God that you would come back, but after some time I heard that you got married and that you are happy with her. That was too much for me to hear and then I decided to focus on myself and my life and moved on. Hmmm, so much further that I received another blow of fate. He cheated on me with my friend.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan coughed and listened to her talk with difficulty. He knew that it was very difficult for her because of everything that had happened, but there was one thing that had been bothering him for years. When he left, she was missing for a year and no one knew where she went. Her parents said that she went to her aunt, and he thought that they didn't know exactly where she was either. He knew that she was calling, because he had a friend who informed him about everything, but that friend of his also didn't know anything about Margo. When she came back, he only found out that she had become very serious and that she had become very mature in that year. He tried in every way to find out where she was, but he never managed to find out anything. He was very interested in that period of her life, but he could not figure out where and why she disappeared.

zajedno thumbnail

uffffff, Margo, Milan started, first let me ask you if you remember me telling you how my father behaved when he had a little to drink?? Margo remembered that he also had bruises from his father when he drank, And that's why I had to leave because my mother's life was in danger. We changed both the place and the information so that my father, who had very influential friends, could not find us. And that's how we hid, but my mother's health was very bad and because of that it was necessary for someone to always be with her. At that time, a girl appeared who had no family and my mother loved her very much. She was with my mother all the time. But, as it happens in small towns, they started talking about that girl, an ugly thing. In order to protect her, I decided to marry her, but only on paper, and that's how it was. But the devil does not give peace. One day she met a guy with whom she fell in love and then we had to divorce because he intended to marry her. And that's it. My mother continued to be with her and I became best friends with her husband. Hahahaha, imagine how surprised the man was when he heard the whole story. Now you know why I got married.

zajedno thumbnail

I came back here and bought this house and now, as you know, I work in the police. That's the shortest version of everything that happened to me, but if there's anything else you're interested in, feel free to ask. Margo listened to him and cursed him and herself for everything. however, she decided to calm down and try to get out of this situation. Well, on paper, is it just like that, or was there nothing? Milan, who was drinking coffee, coughed and was so surprised at such a question that he laughed for a long time. But when he got serious, he only said on paper. I had some on the side, but she was a girl who primarily helped my mother, so I never looked at her that way. And along the way, my heart stayed somewhere far away.

zajedno thumbnail

now it was very difficult for her. Ufff, what will happen next? She had to stop all this and get lost again. Uh, she had to go. But she still decided to stay to gather strength for the future. She had to leave this house without him suspecting anything. that's why she said ok, now I need to rest a bit, so if you can drop me off at home. He remembered the jeep but didn't say anything yet. He looked at her and saw something in her that he hadn't noticed before. her confusion surprised him a lot and he noticed something else, he saw that she wanted to leave him as soon as possible. he felt that and was a little confused about it.

What is she hiding from him????????

zajedno thumbnail

they both felt strange. both had secrets. they were not ready to admit what was bothering them. and so the two of them in his house felt like complete strangers who were not ready to get to know each other. Margo finally fell asleep, huddled in the armchair, and

Edited by zajedno - 3 months ago
zajedno thumbnail

[QUOTE=zajedno

and Milan went outside to call his friend and ask him about the jeep. He told him that he had checked the registration and that the jeep belonged to a suspicious man. He knew what that meant and now he was really worried. genuinely worried about Margo for the first time. What does she have to do with all that now? it seems that her ex-husband blew something big because these are really revolving around Margo. he had to protect her, he just didn't know how. He couldn't tell her the truth, then she would accuse him of spying on her.

Edited by zajedno - 3 months ago