Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

That was a good move to not stop at her house when the jeep was there again. But the jeep can follow them to his house too.

coderlady thumbnail

Guess the jeep did not know she was in the car too and did not follow. He might as well keep her there.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

she had that experience, but now that she was looking at him up close somehow he became even more icy.

zajedno thumbnail

hahahaha now some memories have just returned to her.

zajedno thumbnail

is he able to protect her from danger? I think so, but we'll see.

zajedno thumbnail

you are right, but no one can see who is with him in the car, because the windows are dark.

zajedno thumbnail

hahhaha, I don't think she would have anything against staying with Milan in that house.

zajedno thumbnail

I continue the saga of Margo and Milan.

zajedno thumbnail

Although it was warm outside, Milan lit the fireplace. The atmosphere in the house was more than heated. Margo watched Milan like an enraged tigress, and Milan thought about how to tell her the truth. Margo had to speak first though. Come on now that I understand who you are, can you tell me why we came here. That first you answer me, and then let me ask you a few more things.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan heaved a long sigh and said as calmly as he could. I like to be on my field. That hurt Margo very much, as if she had been slapped across the face. She stopped and just looked at him. The one who talked so much that her ex-husband begged her to stop talking, is now speechless. What a cheeky statement. She continued to watch him and noticed that he looked very tired. Some feeling told her not to ask him anything more and to let him rest for a while.