Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

she is not even aware of what is happening around her. Maybe it's better that way. She acts naturally because she knows she is innocent.

zajedno thumbnail

it's not her ex in the jeep, but someone who knows her is her husband.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan looked at the car that was standing in front of the shopping center for a long time. He called his colleagues and informed him about the situation. When he was sure that the car had left the parking lot, he approached Marga. She got up from the sidewalk and approached the car. He was still sitting in the car because he didn't have the strength to get out of it. She entered slowly after leaving the bags in the trunk. She put on her belt and just looked at him silently. She soaked up every pore on his face. She carefully observed every feature and realized that the only thing that remained of him was that icy stare. Because of him, she called him Ice.

zajedno thumbnail

Milan remained silent, but her inquisitive look now bothered him and he angrily said: And, how do you like what you see?

She angrily wanted to answer him, but changed her mind and said it's not bad. He turned to her and said, still furious. Well, my dear Margo, I had to change some things because of work, and as far as I can see, you have remained the same.

zajedno thumbnail

Margo was very angry now and at herself for letting him make fun of her now. Looking at him angrily, she started unbuckling her belt and told him stop, I want to go out. Stop, Milan, stop, I'll jump out of the car if you don't stop. Milan tried to calm the storm inside him and angrily turned to Margo. You're still a big kid. You sit there without saying a single word. I'm angry Margo, and now I'm asking you to calm down and we'll talk later. Please forgive me. I'm very nervous about work and it's not your fault. He took her hand and cupped her hand with his lips and planted an apologetic kiss on her palm.

zajedno thumbnail

Margo got confused and looked at his tired face and said, OK, I'm tired too, let's sit down and talk later. You have some things to explain to me.

Milan was not in a situation to demand anything because he knew that he was guilty. They were silent until her house and then when Milan stopped the car he saw the jeep again. Since he knew that through the tinted glass it was not possible to see who was in the car with him, he quickly made the decision to continue towards his house - Margo was shocked, but knowing Milana, she just looked at him. Milan said, I still decided to go to my place. My house is big and we will talk there and you will have some time to recover. And don't think I'll take advantage of the situation hahahha I'm just kidding. She blushed in embarrassment, but she also knew that she was safe with him.

zajedno thumbnail

since his house was on the outskirts, Margo fell asleep a little. She woke up the moment he stopped his car. She got out of the car and saw a beautiful house that was hidden among the trees. Oh, how wonderful it is here. I didn't even know this place existed. Where are we, she asked. We are in the suburbs of the city and this is my oasis of peace. I hope you enjoy it here. Come on, unpack, and I'll see if I can prepare something to eat. She went inside, like from a fairy tale. What a house, what a view. The entire terrace in glass. It looked like a log cabin inside. Beautiful house. A large yard with many trees and various plants. She also saw that there were many lanterns. As it got dark, he lit all the lamps in the yard and then everything came to the fore.

coderlady thumbnail

That icy stare can melt for her. Has she never had that experience? Seeing it melting?

coderlady thumbnail

She was checking you out dude. You should be happy. She is noticing everything about you.

coderlady thumbnail

He is tense because he is watching her being watched? Is she in any danger possibly?