Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Shocking that Siya is actually not Siya but Chandni and thatSiya is dead. Poor Chandni was tortured by her aunt and uncle. Shocking that theytried to sell her. So Siya tortured Raghav, that’s why Raghav is like this? Wonderwhat the duo would do. Surprisingly Raghav started to walk. Are the last two collagesin the song sequence made by me? Imaginary dance was romantic. Now I understood,she’s not Siya that’s why she was so caring. Once again a cliffhanger. Can’t waitfor next. Perfect pics.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes.rasiya dance pics are taken from your ff.

Raghav got paralysed after the accident.after that Siya considered him as a burden and tortured him mentally.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: salley145

Shocking that Siya is actually not Siya but Chandni and thatSiya is dead. Poor Chandni was tortured by her aunt and uncle. Shocking that theytried to sell her. So Siya tortured Raghav, that’s why Raghav is like this? Wonderwhat the duo would do. Surprisingly Raghav started to walk. Are the last two collagesin the song sequence made by me? Imaginary dance was romantic. Now I understood,she’s not Siya that’s why she was so caring. Once again a cliffhanger. Can’t waitfor next. Perfect pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 9 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Nice update dear 🙂

Awesome 👍

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Omg siya is chandnismiley3 But how does she know so much about siya?smiley3

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

In one of the previous chapters Anakha told her about Siya's behaviour to them.From Rudra she came to know that siya had affair with him.

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Omg siya is chandnismiley3 But how does she know so much about siya?smiley3

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This part gave the shocking twist that Siya turned out to be Raunaq's Chandni. Nice to see that Raghav could now stand on his feet and walk like before. Raunaq assuring Siya of the protection from her aunt and uncle was nice. Raunaq telling Raghav and Anagha about Siya's demise was shocking.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

Part 5

Excellent update.... finely written

coderlady thumbnail

No wonder Siya is totally opposite of her previous self. Because she is not the same person at all.

coderlady thumbnail

Raunaq went and revealed everything, but it was not his place to do so.

coderlady thumbnail

Chandni might have developed feelings for Raghav by now. What will she do?