and both are simply not the same with their friends

hope soon they can meet again

Thanks! Of course they will meet.

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 12

Bhopal…

Returning from school Aarti changed her uniform and lay in bed but as soon as she closed her eyes a song hit her eardrum.

'Woh meri neend mera chain mujhe lauta do'

Aarti came out of the room only to see her mother listening that old song on TV.

"Maa i was about to sleep" She whined. Radha glanced at her.

"Arre beta bas 4 minutes ka hi gaana hai, tv band kar dungi main ye sunne ke baad" Radha said and her attention was again on the song. Aarti shook head knowing it's her mother's fav song. She went back and lay down digging face in the pillow to avoid the noise.

'Woh mera pyaar, mera dard mujhe lauta do, neend jitni bhi maine khoi hai, mera chain jitna bhi maine khoya hai'

Suddenly these lyrics make her restless. She turned and faced her balcony but her gaze fell on Scindia house balcony, the same room where Yash stayed.

'Tumhe hai kasam meri jaan yun na lo, khwab jitne bhi maine dekhein hain, yaad jitna kiya hai tujhe, woh mere khwab meri yaad mujhe lauta do'

She closed eyes every little moments she spend with Yash played in mind. His fingers moved her curl from her face only to kiss her cheek, she smiled.

"Yash" She quickly opened her eyes and turned around to find nobody there.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai mujhe?" She gets up surprised that she is hallucinating him.

Mumbai…

Yash was drinking water when he choked because of a sudden hiccup.

"Lagta hai koi tumhe bahut miss kar raha hai" Gayatri rubs his back. He looked at her.

"Kehte hain hichki tabhi aati hain jab koi humare baare soch raha ho." She smiled. This reminded him of Aarti.

"I don't believe in all this." Yash leaves for his room stubbornly trying to control the hiccups. He played loud music to stop thinking about her but the voice in his mind was way too loud to get distracted by some music. He fell on bed.

"Kya woh mujhe miss karti hogi?" He stared at the ceiling.

"Just how i miss her" He closed his eyes. 'This is wrong' her words echoed in his mind. Her sad face and moist eyes he can't forget even after a month.

"Haan" He answered his own question.

In the morning Yash checked everyone's fb profile to find if there is something to celebrate because he just can't sit anymore and miss Aarti, he wants to see her and he will try everything possible to meet her again.

"Prashant bhaiya's birthday is in three days" He chirped in happiness.

"Maa, maa" Yash came to the kitchen where Gayatri was working, it's Sunday so she is at home today.

"Kya hua?" She looked at him.

"Maa we are going to Prashant bhaiya's birthday party, right?" He asked instead of telling.

"Bhopal?" She was confused because she thought he would never go there again.

"Haan, bhaiya mere bahut achhe friend bangaye hain ab, toh hum ja rahe hain na?" He again insisted on going.

"Yashu hum abhi toh aaye hain." She wondered what had suddenly changed in him.

"A month maa. One month has passed since we came here." He corrected her.

"Haan par…" Gayatri was still unsure, Suraj won't go again this early.

"I'm also missing Dada ji and Dadi maa" He made a baby face.

"And bua ji too" Yash continued on seeing Gayatri silent.

"Achha baba main tumhare papa se baat karungi" She agreed.

"Today?" He gets super excited.

"Haan theek hai aaj hi kar lungi" She was happy to see him so eager to go to Bhopal.

"Oh maa I love you, you're world's best mother." Yash pulled her in a tightest hug. Gayatri laughed.

At night on the dinner table.

"Maa, papa se baat karo na" Yash whispered as Gayatri served him food. She nods.

"Suraj, i was saying that soon is Prashant's birthday so why don't we go to Bhopal" she said.

"Prashant ka birthday toh har saal aata hai, is saal kya naya hai?" Suraj looked at her.

"Actually Yash is missing Prashant and Maa, bauji, jeeji" Gayatri looked at Yash and Suraj also glared at him in surprise.

"Really Yash?" Suraj asked.

"Ji papa, chaliye na hum bhaiya ka birthday bahut dhoom dhaam se manayenge" Yash just can't hide his excitement. Suraj smiles to see him so eager.

"Dosti hogyi hai Prashant se tumhari." Suraj ruffled Yash's hair. Yash nodded, smiling.

"Theek hai hum jayenge bhopal" Suraj agreed. Yash's face lit up and next second he rose from his chair in happiness.

"Omg thank you papa, I love you." He came near Suraj only to grab him into a hug.

"I need to do my packing" Yash said before running to his room.

"Arre khana toh finish karo" Gayatri tried to stop him.

"I'm full" He yelled from his room. She shook head.

"Kitna khush hai yeh." Suraj laughed, Gayatri also smiled.

Next day was their flight to Bhopal.

"Maa hurry up, hamari flight miss hojayegi" Yash picked his bag and yelled for Gayatri.

"Haan baba aa hi rahi hoon" She screamed from the room.

"Jaldi" He again called her. Gayatri comes out holding a bag.

"Tumhara toh bus nahi chal raha warna ud ke bhopal chale jao abhi" She laughed as Yash took the bag from her hand and moved out.

"Yes, only if it was possible" He murmurs.

"Aap chalo jaldi" Next second Yash grabbed her hand only to drag her out where Suraj was already waiting for them standing near a taxi. Gayatri locked the door and told their society's close friends to look after the house.

At Dubey house Aarti was doing her homework when she heard a car horn. The pen dropped from her fingers as she heard his cheerful voice. How much she wished in this one month to hear him, to see him just more time, just another glimpse of him. Every car passing from there used to raise her hope and at the same time break her heart.

"Yash" She rose from her chair and ran towards the balcony only to see him there hugging his Maya buaji with so much delight. As if Yash felt her gaze the next moment he raised head only to see her there looking at him with moist, delightful eyes. She moved back and went inside the room and closed the door.

"Woh sachme laut aaya?" She leaned to rest her back on the door, just can't stop smiling.

Precap: They met.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow what an amazing update couldnt stop blushing when i was reading yashs happiness to go to bhopal for meeting his arthi by pretending to be there for prashants birthday and also to picture arthis face which light up to see her yash is back so they can spend time together was mindblowing

taahir004 thumbnail

Chapter 12

Incredible and Exciting Chapter

Both Yash and Aarti misses each other

wow Yash managed on FB and now knows its

Prashant's birthday he convinces his mother

now they on they way to Bhopal

waiting to see Aarti's reaction on seeing Yash once again

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the pm

Chapter 12

Fascinating update.... nicely written

hmm so the lyrics of the song make Aarti restless

she cannot help but think about Yash and their moments

as expected Yash cannot stop thinking about Aarti

he questions if she misses him as well

of cos Yash wants to meet Aarti

so he sees on FB that's Prashant's bday is in 3 days

now he has a reason to go to Bhopal

his mom's confusion was reasonable considering they just returned from Bhopal and he did not want to go back

at least he managed to convince his mom who will speak to his dad

not surprised that Suraj was confusion that Yash wants to go Bhopal

good that Suraj agreed

Yash is on cloud nine

finally they are in Bhopal

Aarti was happy when she sees Yash

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8

good precap

update soon

coderlady thumbnail

He misses her. She misses him.

coderlady thumbnail

He was never that excited about his relatives before. Now he has a reason.

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally Yash is back to Bhopal...Last time he as forced to come to Bhopal..and now he's forcing everybody to come to Bhopal...whatta change!!!

I really liked that portion where Aarti misses him and Yash getting hiccups at the same time..Aarti seems to be confused with her feelings and Yash seems to somewhat acknowledge it...hope them meeting again will help both yash and aarti to get clarified about their feelings..pls updatethe next part soon.